NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I have absolutely no issues with WNBA players being 90% gay. None of my posts said anything of the sort.

She just loves to get on me whenever she can. I ignore her yet she can't do the same. 

Actually, I don’t. I haven’t said a word to you in a while, even when you felt the need to talk about me in Biggie’s thread the other day. 

Maybe it’s just your history of saying shit about my sexuality, but it’s cringe when you talk about women. 

14 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Actually, I don’t. I haven’t said a word to you in a while, even when you felt the need to talk about me in Biggie’s thread the other day. 

Maybe it’s just your history of saying shit about my sexuality, but it’s cringe when you talk about women. 

I still have no idea what I said that was wrong? Also, when do I even talk about women on here? You're making shit up now. Minus what I have said to you. 

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I still have no idea what I said that was wrong? Also, when do I even talk about women on here? You're making shit up now. Minus what I have said to you. 

Yeah, you’ve totally never talked about women here. Like ever. 

I’m out. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, you’ve totally never talked about women here. Like ever. 

I’m out. 

You can't even give me an example because you're full of shit. Get the fuck outta here. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You can't even give me an example because you're full of shit. Get the fuck outta here. 

I'll post where I want, but no one is dumb enough to believe you've never talked about women on the forum, lmao

I feel like a queer woman hurt you somehow in the past.

13 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'll post where I want, but no one is dumb enough to believe you've never talked about women on the forum, lmao

I feel like a queer woman hurt you somehow in the past.

I am being dead serious in that I don't recall in recent memory of talking about women in a bad way. I have absolutely no issues with gay people in general. I trashed you because you trashed me. I didn't intentionally attack you and your sexuality. 

You seriously need to stop interacting with me. You litteraly are making this up because you have no examples to share when I supposedly spoke badly about women. Keep trying though. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

you do it all the time lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Wrong 1

15 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

lol, okay. I'm done talking with you now, so you can go calm down. I'm in too good a mood right now for this.

I was and always will be calm with you. But please just block me so you don't have to read my posts. It's very simple. Then you don't have to falsely accuse me for shit. 

14 hours ago, johnny said:

you do it all the time lol 

And again I'll ask...when? I'm truly confused here but if you refuse to give me an example then fuck off. That is a serious accusation to put on someone with nothing to show for it. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I dunno man. Celtics got beat by the Hawks twice in a matter of days. One at home. The Hawks. 

Yea they blow big leads, but they are too loaded. Dame doesn’t look good. Embiid is injury prone. Randle and OG are out for the Knicks. The only boogie man for the Celtics are the Heat but not likely the two teams meet in this playoffs. 

55 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Bronny James will enter the NBA draft as well as the transfer portal. The USC freshman and son of LeBron James averaged 4.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.

Lololololol dude isn’t good enough for the NBA

He ain’t even good enough for Ice Cube’s Big Three

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Last nights game is the perfect summary of LeBum. His team blows a 20 point lead after leading almost the entire game. He misses a wide open three. Then in the after game press conference cries about a missed call, the nba replay booth, and then walks out abruptly. 

spacer.png

AD cried too and walked off the booth. 

Just now, best3444 said:

Wtf. This is the first playoff game I've watched all year and it's like watching a pickup game at LA Fitness. I miss the 90's damn. 

It’s so soft. I was watching the Bulls vs. Knicks playoff game on YouTube and there was genuine hate. Those were grown ass men playing professional basketball.  

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s so soft. I was watching the Bulls vs. Knicks playoff game on YouTube and there was genuine hate. Those were grown ass men playing professional basketball.  

Oh I know. I watch a lot of 90s games on YouTube and it was brutal. These guys just don't give a shit because they make 90 million a piece. Bulls vs Knicks and even later on with the Heat vs Knicks were real battles with professional men playing every possession. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I was just about to post this. Can we please stop building up Embiid like he is a star in the league now?

Well he is damn good. He isn't even 100% healthy and scored 50 the other night. But Brunson played huge today. 

Just now, best3444 said:

Well he is damn good. He isn't even 100% healthy and scored 50 the other night. But Brunson played huge today. 

He is a good big man but I honestly don't think he is capable of taking the Sixers any further than he has currently done. They need to get Trae Young.

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

nah I'd keep that dude. Kyle Lowery sucks. 33 minutes. FG 1-6    3pt 1-4   7 total points lol

I thought Lowery ritred lol. They wouldn't get shit for him so that is why they would have to trade Maxey and somebody else to get Young.