NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

15 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Sixers superstar Joel Embiid expressed disappointment at hearing so many Knicks fans inside his home arena Sunday.

Love how the Knicks showed up today 

I have zero sympathy for any athletes who play for Philadelphia complaining about other fans lol. Worlds worst fan base. 

• True 1

The Celtics are just pounding the Heat. I can't stay up for the Lakers game but I'm actually interested in it because the Lakers have been in the lead in scoring 70% of the total play time. This thing isn't over. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Jordan watching the game last night

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

I mean LeBron had a hell of a season and played very well in the playoffs.

But yea, he has failed so many times in his career there is absolutely no way anyone should consider him the GOAT. He's an incredible player and probably top 5 ever, though. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean LeBron had a hell of a season and played very well in the playoffs.

But yea, he has failed so many times in his career there is absolutely no way anyone should consider him the GOAT. He's an incredible player and probably top 5 ever, though. 

LeBum. Can’t wait for the Lakers to draft Bronny lol

@Biggie I'm watching the Sixers and Knicks and it is hands down the worst basketball I think I've seen in 35 years. I'm not exaggerating. 

Embid just walks around with no intensity or fire. Brunson is playing like utter shit. NBA basketball is not so hot right now. 

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I'm watching the Sixers and Knicks and it is hands down the worst basketball I think I've seen in 35 years. I'm not exaggerating. 

Embid just walks around with no intensity or fire. Brunson is playing like utter shit. NBA basketball is not so hot right now. 

My favorite team/player in the current NBA is Anthony Edwards. Dude is a beast.   Minnesota Timberwolves

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

My favorite team/player in the current NBA is Anthony Edwards. Dude is a beast.   Minnesota Timberwolves

Oh I've watched him a lot. Like Michael Jordan Jr. Guy talked trash to KD while he was lighting him up. Then the last game he flew over KD for an amazing dunk. Guy is legit good. 

• True 1

What a miraculous win by Philly. I turned off the game late in the 4th thinking it was over. I go to YouTube and see the Sixers sent it to overtime! Maxey had 46 points and was amazing. 

11 minutes ago, Biggie said:

No offense but I hope they lose. I despise all Philadelphia teams. 

I can understand that. Philly is an hour away from me and I've always rooted for them. I used to go to their practices in the 90s at a local college. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I can understand that. Philly is an hour away from me and I've always rooted for them. I used to go to their practices in the 90s at a local college. 

Literally the only time I root for Philly is if they are playing the Cowboys 

• Sicko 1

Sixers come back from 22 points down in the second quarter and take the lead going into halftime. I feel good about things and go to bed. 

Then wake up and see they lost by 3. Sad. I'll have to check out the highlights to see what happened.