NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

On 2/26/2024 at 1:31 PM, Brian said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Months after Steve Ballmer purchased the LA Clippers, he reconsidered everything about the franchise. Ten years later, the team will have a modern new look that coincides with the...

IMG-1704.png

this shit looks like a soccer badge or a cruise ship logo. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

With those type of averages I wouldn’t call that a career lol 

True but he is making $415k. To throw it away is crazy but I guess he will hope his brother will take care of him 

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Not NBA but basketball. I'm about to watch the elite 8 women's basketball. Caitlin Clark is on in about 10 minutes. 

Hope she loses. Something about her pisses me off. Also lol at watching women’s basketball. 

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Hope she loses. Something about her pisses me off. Also lol at watching women’s basketball. 

I only watch sweet 16 and on for women's basketball. I love basketball as it was a large part of my life. Clark is damn good. 

clark is amazing but it doesn’t sit right with me that she might carry a bunch of scrubs to a ring.  like it’s not supposed to work that way you’re supposed to have multiple good players smh 

10 hours ago, johnny said:

clark is amazing but it doesn’t sit right with me that she might carry a bunch of scrubs to a ring.  like it’s not supposed to work that way you’re supposed to have multiple good players smh 

Iowa will not win the title so no worries there. 

12 hours ago, johnny said:

I’m sorry but if other teams can’t stop or at the very least slow down one player who chucks threes then they aren’t worth a crap and don’t deserve to win. 

• True 1

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m sorry but if other teams can’t stop or at the very least slow down one player who chucks threes then they aren’t worth a crap and don’t deserve to win. 

She just doesn't chuck 3's. Here quickness and deception gets her open looks for 3's. 

Then she can drive really well. AND her best attribute is her amazing passing. Not only does she average 32ppg which leads the nation, she leads the nation in assist per game. 

Once she gets a mid range jumper she will be something even more special. 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

She just doesn't chuck 3's. Here quickness and deception gets her open looks for 3's. 

Then she can drive really well. AND her best attribute is her amazing passing. Not only does she average 32ppg which leads the nation, she leads the nation in assist per game. 

Once she gets a mid range jumper she will be something even more special. 

I’d bang her

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I’d bang her

She isn't very attractive imo. Hailey Van Lith who played on LSU is cute though. She is heading to the lesbain professional league. 

A majority of WNBA players really dislike Caitlin Clark because she claims she is straight. The lesbians despise that. I'm not joking in the slightest. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I know I said I don't acknowledge Best that much these days, but come the fuck on. What is his deal with women's sexuality?

I stated facts. I can comment on women's sexuality in sports just like every sports outlet. Shut the fuck up Jesus Christ you're fuckin annoying. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I know I said I don't acknowledge Best that much these days, but come the fuck on. What is his deal with women's sexuality?

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I stated facts. I can comment on women's sexuality in sports just like every sports outlet. Shut the fuck up Jesus Christ you're fuckin annoying. 

I’m having a meh kinda of day but damn this exchange got me lol. 

48 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Dude, it's more than just this. Your comments about women in general are cringe. And I don't care if you think I'm annoying. I hardly speak to you or about you, if I still bother you, you have some real issues going on, which just speaks further to the problem.

I have absolutely no issue with you if you just ignore me. I watch a lot of sport outlets and the opinion I said above is what is being reported. I'm not making this up or taking shots at lesbians. I'm just making observations on what I read and see. 

What exactly was wrong in what I said? 

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Also I love that @best3444 personally knows what the majority of WNBA players think of Caitlin.

Tv Show Lol GIF

I don't claim or personally know anything about this other than what I see reported. It's a real issue. Glad I could make you laugh. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@CastlevaniaNut18 Here is just one single example where I got my information. Try not to attack me when you have absolutely no right to do so. 

Wonder why so many female professional basketball players are gay? The men aren’t. 

Oh nevermind. 

dwight howard kiss GIF by NBA

Just now, Biggie said:

Wonder why so many female professional basketball players are gay? The men aren’t. 

Oh nevermind. 

dwight howard kiss GIF by NBA

I have absolutely no issues with WNBA players being 90% gay. None of my posts said anything of the sort.

She just loves to get on me whenever she can. I ignore her yet she can't do the same. 

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have absolutely no issues with WNBA players being 90% gay. None of my posts said anything of the sort.

She just loves to get on me whenever she can. I ignore her yet she can't do the same. 

shes the man id tap that GIF