NFL Week 2 - West Coast = Best Coast

Keyser_Soze

spacer.png

With both the NFC and AFC West teams there is no doubt the best teams are in the west. This week most of them appear to have a more difficult challenge ahead of them. Meanwhile most teams that had a bad week last week don't appear to have anything easier, with the exception of Green Bay of course. But was it a bad week for them or was Rodgers intentionally tanking? 🤔

41 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm having a hard time coming up with a more confounding call by a coach.

It is particularly bewildering because the Texans have a really good punter, and you’d rather have the first down opportunity PLYs a little more room if you do end up having to punt after the now 3rd and 10 play.

Total brain fart, which honestly, Culley has surprised me with how generally competent he and this rag tag team have been.

8 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Im Not Sure No Clue GIF by Paramount Network

:)

I believe there are 14 teams who would trade with the Raiders to be 2-0.

Just take the compliment and run with it as a front runner.  Be "not sure" when someone catches you, which may not happen anytime soon.   You were 1-1 against the previous best team last year so there is a little precedent.  Carr looks great.

EDIT:  Jumpin' Jiminey if you get by the Chargers you could be playing KC at 8-0.

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

:)

I believe there are 14 teams who would trade with the Raiders to be 2-0.

Just take the compliment and run with it as a front runner.  Be "not sure" when someone catches you, which may not happen anytime soon.   You were 1-1 against the previous best team last year so there is a little precedent.  Carr looks great.

EDIT:  Jumpin' Jiminey if you get by the Chargers you could be playing KC at 8-0.

I appreciate the good thoughts.  I'm expecting some tough football games between now and then.