Mexico's Supreme Court effectively decriminalizes abortion

3500.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Court orders Coahuila to remove sanctions for abortion from criminal code, clearing a path to decriminalisation across Mexico

Mexico’s supreme court has struck down a state abortion law, ruling that criminal penalties for terminating pregnancies are unconstitutional, in a decision which advocates say provides a path to decriminalisation across the country.

In a unanimous 10-0 ruling, the top court ordered the northern state of Coahuila to remove sanctions for abortion from its criminal code – with several justices arguing the prohibitions on voluntarily interrupting a pregnancy violated women’s rights to control their own bodies.

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I'm planning on taking a trip down there for like a week to get a bunch of dental work done. The work I need done would cost about $10k in the states.

When I was seeing my ex-wife in Colombia I'd do the same. Even got lasik done in Colombia. 

I need to go visit my grandmother's grave (couldn't go to the funeral) probably see what I can get done.