Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (13 June 2024) - US and Ukraine sign bilateral security agreement for long-term supply and cooperation

1 hour ago, CayceG said:

What are we up to now? A whole air wing supposedly shot down by Ukraine?

Personally, I've effectively stopped giving full credence to the Ukrainian government's claims when it comes to the extent of losses its forces have inflicted.

JT2BXUFK5YI6ZCUOTRXJ7R5A3Y.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

A visit to Makariv finds Russians still shelling and killing, despite government claims that Ukrainian forces had retaken the town.

34 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Personally, I've effectively stopped giving full credence to the Ukrainian government's claims when it comes to the extent of losses its forces have inflicted.

JT2BXUFK5YI6ZCUOTRXJ7R5A3Y.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

A visit to Makariv finds Russians still shelling and killing, despite government claims that Ukrainian forces had retaken the town.

5ca.jpg

14 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Some debate over whether the Ukrainians hit the ships directly, or if (more likely) their missile was intercepted, and the burning debris fell on the one ship and then started a fire which explodified its ammo stores (damaging the other ships).

Sounds like a great technique to me. Blow up missiles OVER ships.

The Snake Island soldiers have been freed and returned to Ukraine in a prisoner swap. 

snake-island-guard-ukraine_wide-02e49394
WWW.NPR.ORG

Ukrainian soldiers at the Black Sea outpost made headlines at the start of the war by profanely defying threats from a Russian warship. Russia and Ukraine each exchanged 10 prisoners on Thursday.

• Ukraine 5

The Ukraine War thread on resetera is constantly full of people hyping up for nuclear war, saying that NATO needs to act now, that there's only a small chance of nuclear conflict if the US sends in troops, etc, so NATO strikes need to occur on Russia, etc. So I made a joke that anyone who downplays nuclear war should be banned for one day and made to watch Threads (show about nuclear war) before they are allowed to return. Clearly a joke. Well, I was banned for one day for "backseat moderation." :lol: 

• Haha 3
  • True 1