Was just in an accident

best3444

I think I'm ok. My neck jolted but it was on the off ramp of a major highway. I was stopped at the stop sign, the lady merges toward as though she is getting on the highway. I take a quick look to my left seeing a semi coming my way so I took off slamming her right from behind. Hard.

She was moved up ahead so she fucked me over but ultimately this will be my fault. 

Ambulance is on the way. I'm shaken up a bit because I never was in an accident like this. Pray for me guys. :p

• Sad 1

Hope you're OK. Was your car still drivable? Not to change the subject to me but my wife rear ended someone before going like 5 mph and it was just hard enough to cause the radiator to leak. Turned out it was only leaking while the engine was running. A cop showed up and asked if she wanted him to call a tow and she agreed. The towing place practically held my car hostage. They wanted $550 for driving a total of 3 miles. I got the impression they usually deal with charging the insurance companies whatever they want.  "Settled" on a cash price of $350. Called a local towing place to get the car to a garage and it was only $70.

Just hoping you don't have to deal with any of that on top of the accident. 

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Logging onto D1P immediately afterwards like a true poster. 

lol I did it out of panic honestly. I was waiting for the police and ambulance so to kinda calm me down I posted here.

25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Glad you’re okay. But yeah go to the ER and get checked out. How’s the lady you hit? Do you see an impending law suite in your future?

No. She got evaluated and didn't go to the hospital. I received a citation for $144 for failing to stop at a stop sign. That was inaccurate. I fully stopped at the stop sign and she was about 20 feet or so ahead of me still waiting to merge. In the corner of my eye I thought she took off.

6 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Hope you're OK. Was your car still drivable? Not to change the subject to me but my wife rear ended someone before going like 5 mph and it was just hard enough to cause the radiator to leak. Turned out it was only leaking while the engine was running. A cop showed up and asked if she wanted him to call a tow and she agreed. The towing place practically held my car hostage. They wanted $550 for driving a total of 3 miles. I got the impression they usually deal with charging the insurance companies whatever they want.  "Settled" on a cash price of $350. Called a local towing place to get the car to a garage and it was only $70.

Just hoping you don't have to deal with any of that on top of the accident. 

My car is still drivable and I'm feeling "ok". 

Sorry to hear what your wife had to deal with.

47 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Say hello to higher insurance rates, when I had my accident two years ago my rates went up like $90 a month. Fucking thieves.

Insurance companies are the absolute fucking worst. Fuck them and their bullshit half ass comedy commercials.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:27 AM, BlueAngel said:

Say hello to higher insurance rates, when I had my accident two years ago my rates went up like $90 a month. Fucking thieves.

The money insurance pays out for you in an accident is basically just a loan they aren’t telling you about.

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

you better call her right now jason wahler GIF by The Hills

I got a call from my insurance company claiming she was hurt in the accident. Such bullshit. She was completely fine at the accident and she said wasn't hurt and was ok. Whatever. 

I'm not calling that bitch lol. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I got a call from my insurance company claiming she was hurt in the accident. Such bullshit. She was completely fine at the accident and she said wasn't hurt and was ok. Whatever. 

She got upset you didn’t hit her up.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I knew it would happen. 

joan crawford insult GIF

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

She got upset you didn’t hit her up.

I do hope she is ok. The hit was pretty hard so maybe she tweaked her neck or something. Oh well. I now drive another route to work. I'm not driving down to that hellhole again. :s

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I do hope she is ok. The hit was pretty hard so maybe she tweaked her neck or something. Oh well. I now drive another route to work. I'm not driving down to that hellhole again. :s

Is hellhole code for black neighborhood? Asking for a friend ( @Joe )

24 minutes ago, Joe said:

You're really going to keep going with this because I said white people have a lower tolerance for spicy food?

Yes. Because had you said it like that, it wouldn’t had been racist. But you said it in a very racist way. Sorry, not sorry. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Yes. Because had you said it like that, it wouldn’t had been racist. But you said it in a very racist way. Sorry, not sorry. 

I don’t know what this means. Can you go full DT again?