Game of the Year 2021 | Gal*Gun Returns Out Now on Steam & Switch!

Keyser_Soze

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

True. I'm gonna be jerkin it to some dark elf anime titties tonight to cope. 

Hence why I @ you in my masturbation thread a little while back. I knew you were a sick fuck.

I'm only playing. I laughed at what you said so thank you. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

As a dad, you should be completely disgusted by that.

Seriously, I judge people who are into this stuff very harshly. Its child exploitation. They can pretend they are adults all they want, they are designed to look like teen loli's. Its disgusting.

It’s just a game, with fictitious cartoon characters. No one is getting exploited. Chillax. :) 

What’s your stance on a series like Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive or Lollipop Chainsaw?

29 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

It’s just a game, with fictitious cartoon characters. No one is getting exploited. Chillax. :) 

What’s your stance on a series like Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive or Lollipop Chainsaw?

I also think they are disgusting. At least DoA's women are generally women. I have no idea what the first one you mentioned is.

Look man, im not saying you personally are turned on by it, but don't give me that it's just a cartoon bs. Its playing off the sick fantasies too many have about teen girls, and everything about it is perverted. There is no good excuse for supporting games where you shoot "pheromones" at girls clearly designed to look like 13 year olds with breasts.

8 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Do it to rub it in the face of the sad Ponies who can't get it on playstation anymore.

That does make me want to even more, but I won't. I just don't like those types of games. Now it it was something like Moe Chronicle, which I own on the Vita, then I would get it.

50 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I also think they are disgusting. At least DoA's women are generally women. I have no idea what the first one you mentioned is.

Look man, im not saying you personally are turned on by it, but don't give me that it's just a cartoon bs. Its playing off the sick fantasies too many have about teen girls, and everything about it is perverted. There is no good excuse for supporting games where you shoot "pheromones" at girls clearly designed to look like 13 year olds with breasts.

Interesting insight on your moral codes and perspective. Thanks for sharing!

I can understand where you are coming from. I guess I don’t take these games that seriously. 

I don’t know if that makes me a monster or just incredibly apathetic. 

4 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Interesting insight on your moral codes and perspective. Thanks for sharing!

I can understand where you are coming from. I guess I don’t take these games that seriously. 

I don’t know if that makes me a monster or just incredibly apathetic. 

At the end of the day at least one of you two will have played it enough to pass judgement of how much of a perv or not a prev one might be. 🤔

• Haha 1