QUESTION FOR WOMEN ONLY

stepee

9 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Very hard to choose one favorite but my top 5 are GTA (San Andreas and V), Paper Mario 1 and 2, Sea of Thieves, and I have put 200 hours into Stardew Valley in the last six weeks so we’ll count that one too. 

THANK you for using this thread correctly.

• Guillotine 1

9 minutes ago, heydude93 said:

How many posts would be ITT if the rules established in the OP were followed?

At least 2 cuz the rules wouldn't be followed by me even in an imaginary situation where everyone followed the rules. 

• Shocked 1

On 12/31/2020 at 12:02 PM, Bacon said:

Women don't play video games so this question can only be for men. 

So my answers is one of the zelda games. Not Ubisoft Zelda game tho. One of the Nintendo ones. 

:lol: 

Ask my husband who plays video games more in our household.. This week alone 86 hours playing Cyberpunk 

@stepee that's a difficult question since I'm 40 and I've been gaming owned every console since I was 8. I love the classics especially Mario and Zelda. However there is so much more and it be difficult to pick one. I love anything zombies, adventure and RPG. I've played through all of the Tomb Raider since 1995. All Uncharted. One of the best games I've played The Last of Us. Also Witcher 3. Currently obsessed with Cyberpunk (I'm glad my husband got me PS5 I hear it's unplayable last gen). Left for Dead. 2020 I played through handful of amazing games. Red Dead Redemption... That didn't answer your question but that's like asking a mother who her favorite child is :lol: 

• Shocked 1