Dan Crenshaw planted info in smear campaign against sexually assaulted female veteran

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

Every elected Republican is a vile sack of shit. Just a miserable collection of human beings intent on causing as much harm as possible. 

McCain literally would have voted against the ACA if McBitch had just been nicer about the process.

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You had ONE JOB, Taliban.

ONE JOB!

My brethren failed us the one time I would have approved. All Pathans apologize in advance. :p 

Seriously though, I am really starting to get sick of this piece of shit. He keeps popping up on the news with that stupid goddamn eye patch and I just want to rip it off and point at him and go: "this guy doesn't give a shit about veterans" and then walk off stage.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uukbx4q7u6ms682u6c

McCain can go fuck off too. Our equivocations regarding these people has become cognitive dissonance. McCain was a monster. He did some good things for his tribe (aka America) but that doesn't make him some hero or saint. It means he met the bare minimum. Our standards for people are fucked. It's getting about that time we wheel the guillotine out. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fva19x2hms4rfg2ig8