Super Mario 3D All-Stars - Overview Trailer

Pikachu

In Super Mario 3D All-Stars, play three of Mario’s greatest 3D platform adventures — all in one package! With three games, modern upgrades, and music-player mode, this collection is filled with fun for both new players and 3D platforming Mario masters. Available on September 18 for Nintendo Switch

This overview just really hits home how bare bones this is with the 2 seconds of new features/improvements. The music part almost makes the package seem worse it’s just such a useless throwaway to bother advertising.

But yeah can’t wait to pick this up 9pm on Thursday.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

This overview just really hits home how bare bones this is with the 2 seconds of new features/improvements. The music part almost makes the package seem worse it’s just such a useless throwaway to bother advertising.

But yeah can’t wait to pick this up 9pm on Thursday.

I missed preorders on amazon.

56 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Not lazy, just halfbaked.  Mario 64 especially.

Agree. 64 should be removed from

the package and replaced by Galaxy 2. Those games don’t need much work. 64 should have been given the full remake treatment. It is sad to see Nintendo treat a 🐐 like this. 

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump this random thread. I was browsing trying to decide on which Switch bundle to buy and after thinking about the 3D All Stars bundle, there was a suggested google search for Metroid Prime. This made me wonder how long it will be until we have a Metroid Prime trilogy re-release. We know that the joycon are capable of replicating the Wii and it would be nice for the first two games to offer a choice of control method.

Just some random thoughts. 

19 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

Sorry to bump this random thread. I was browsing trying to decide on which Switch bundle to buy and after thinking about the 3D All Stars bundle, there was a suggested google search for Metroid Prime. This made me wonder how long it will be until we have a Metroid Prime trilogy re-release. We know that the joycon are capable of replicating the Wii and it would be nice for the first two games to offer a choice of control method.

Just some random thoughts. 

Why not wait to see if we get the fabled Switch Pro?

50 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Why not wait to see if we get the fabled Switch Pro?

I've literally been waiting three years for one - the curse of deciding to change careers and going right to her bottom of the money pile/back to school with no income. I’m not waiting any more dagnabbit!