My new apartment so far

Remarkableriots

I finally have a shower curtain because the hooks took forever to arrive. 

The oven has been a learning experience. I burned two pizzas because it seems like it gets way too hot? I put the first pizza in and it said it takes 20-22 minutes but it was burnt to a crisp in 16 minutes.  I tried another pizza that burned within 10 minutes but not as bad. I tried some smaller pizzas that started burning on the bottom in 4-5 minutes yet the cheese wasn't all the way melted.

I'm really loving the AC especially since it has been in the 90s-106 lately.

My back pain is mostly gone after sleeping on my new bed. I don't wake up multiple times while trying to sleep so I wake up way more rested lately.

I still need to get something cheap to put clothes away. I was thinking some kind of baskets or plastic tubs.

38 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

@Remarkableriots - I'd like to give you a housewarming gift!

Find something you'd like and I'll either send you the money for it or have it delivered to you!

Hey! He showed you a video of the inside and a picture of the outside. Why don't you just go deliver it in person? It's obviously what he wants. :p

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stepee said:

I just walked around your apartment building in google street view vr, nice area!

The area is mostly nice. The Lodge across the street is kinda nasty. Tennants from that place have reported no hot water and sometimes the heat doesn't work. 

https://thisisreno.com/2014/12/lake-mill-lodge-inspections-reveals-crime-cockroaches/

Not sure if they fixed those issues.

15 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Sony Z8H 75 Inch TV: 8K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model

The 85 inch seemed way too expensive for a housewarming gift but the 75 inch on the other hand seems perfect at a low price of $5998.00! Doesn't that seem fair @Keyser_Soze:batting:

@Mr.Vic20 will buy you 3 of them!

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I will be keeping my 1080 3dtv until it dies probably. My friends mom bought him an expensive active 3dtv and it died in just a few years. My tv has survived at least twice as long and I haven't noticed any major issues so far. 

I'm kind of ride or die with my current TV as well. Or at least until there is a pretty huge step up in technology which is coming any day now right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm kind of ride or die with my current TV as well. Or at least until there is a pretty huge step up in technology which is coming any day now right?

My standard tv was so bad before I upgraded finally to HDTV. The top of the screen swerved to the right so bad I couldn't even tell what the score was during football games!