1 year of PS Plus for $30.89 (cdkeys)

SaysWho?

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Think I need to get on this. 

I would. And buy one more year than you think you need if you can afford it. I can't remember how long ago it was, but there was a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale where PS+ was $25-30 and I still have PS+ from that. If you grab a few years now, you can be really picky about when you need to buy again and thats what's so nice. 

Trying to get 2 years for basically the price of one and cd keys is doing all this verification shit. Maybe because I used my gfs card because it was saved on my iPad for some reason. This is getting annoying just to get a discount code.

How long does it usually take CDKeys to get codes out? I ordered mine this morning and still haven't gotten anything! 

EDIT: Never mind, got a hold of Customer Service and they got everything taken care of.

NEW QUESTION! 

So how does this Playstation thing work? Can I enter in both codes now and be set for the next two years? Or will I have to wait until my current subscription lapses, and then enter the code to re-subscribe? 

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

How long does it usually take CDKeys to get codes out? I ordered mine this morning and still haven't gotten anything! 

EDIT: Never mind, got a hold of Customer Service and they got everything taken care of.

NEW QUESTION! 

So how does this Playstation thing work? Can I enter in both codes now and be set for the next two years? Or will I have to wait until my current subscription lapses, and then enter the code to re-subscribe? 

Bold/underline = yup

• Like 2