Jump to content

Amazon now lets you finance gaming PCs and PC parts at zero interest


Pikachu
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.destructoid.com/amazon-now-lets-you-finance-gaming-pcs-and-pc-parts-at-zero-interest-514009.phtml

 

Quote

Amazon now has a monthly payment system for big ticket items that shifts payments across five months instead of all at once. For instance, there's now the option to purchase a $2,000 PC with five monthly payments of $400 rather than forking over two grand at the time of sale. The applicable categories for this new program are: Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, Computer components, Drives and storage, Memory, Networking, and Computer and tablet accessories.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Looks like this might be fake. Has anyone here been able to get this to work?

Here is an update from the article: 

 

Quote

Update: It seems that the source link doesn't populate for everyone, as this is apparently a conditional option that only applies to some accounts. As some users have pointed out, some criteria are: You're US-based, you have an account that's more than a year old, you have a credit card linked to your account, and you have a good payment history. Further, not everything qualifies for the program; only certain products are applicable.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just an Amazing option from Amazon. It makes sence too, in so many ways . . . Now I just need Nvidia to roll out it's next gen top tier Ti card so I can buy it and not think twice. I feel I have waited a bit to long to build my next PC with a 1080Ti card. I want top end shit this time, the PC in my sig has treated me "Too Well" to have replaced it until about now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Just an Amazing option from Amazon. It makes sence too, in so many ways . . . Now I just need Nvidia to roll out it's next gen top tier Ti card so I can buy it and not think twice. I feel I have waited a bit to long to build my next PC with a 1080Ti card. I want top end shit this time, the PC in my sig has treated me "Too Well" to have replaced it until about now!

 

Whats your twitter handle?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

 

Whats your twitter handle?

No twitterhandle here, sorry. too old for shit like that . . . 

PS: Also niticed that our sigs have been deleted and i'm to lazy to repaste PC specs again. They won't wow anyone anylonger anyways, just I7 4790k with a 980Ti

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, HardAct said:

No twitterhandle here, sorry. too old for shit like that . . . 

PS: Also niticed that our sigs have been deleted and i'm to lazy to repaste PC specs again. They won't wow anyone anylonger anyways, just I7 4790k with a 980Ti

 

We didn't "delete" anything, we lost the entire site to data corruption and had to start completely fresh, it was lucky that we were even able to get basic user profile information (post count, join date, reputation) out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jason said:

 

We didn't "delete" anything, we lost the entire site to data corruption and had to start completely fresh, it was lucky that we were even able to get basic user profile information (post count, join date, reputation) out.

 

You're a failure for not restoring our sigs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...