Amazon now lets you finance gaming PCs and PC parts at zero interest

Pikachu

https://www.destructoid.com/amazon-now-lets-you-finance-gaming-pcs-and-pc-parts-at-zero-interest-514009.phtml

Amazon now has a monthly payment system for big ticket items that shifts payments across five months instead of all at once. For instance, there's now the option to purchase a $2,000 PC with five monthly payments of $400 rather than forking over two grand at the time of sale. The applicable categories for this new program are: Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, Computer components, Drives and storage, Memory, Networking, and Computer and tablet accessories.

26 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Looks like this might be fake. Has anyone here been able to get this to work?

Here is an update from the article: 

Update: It seems that the source link doesn't populate for everyone, as this is apparently a conditional option that only applies to some accounts. As some users have pointed out, some criteria are: You're US-based, you have an account that's more than a year old, you have a credit card linked to your account, and you have a good payment history. Further, not everything qualifies for the program; only certain products are applicable.

Just an Amazing option from Amazon. It makes sence too, in so many ways . . . Now I just need Nvidia to roll out it's next gen top tier Ti card so I can buy it and not think twice. I feel I have waited a bit to long to build my next PC with a 1080Ti card. I want top end shit this time, the PC in my sig has treated me "Too Well" to have replaced it until about now!

7 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Just an Amazing option from Amazon. It makes sence too, in so many ways . . . Now I just need Nvidia to roll out it's next gen top tier Ti card so I can buy it and not think twice. I feel I have waited a bit to long to build my next PC with a 1080Ti card. I want top end shit this time, the PC in my sig has treated me "Too Well" to have replaced it until about now!

Whats your twitter handle?

22 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Whats your twitter handle?

No twitterhandle here, sorry. too old for shit like that . . . 

PS: Also niticed that our sigs have been deleted and i'm to lazy to repaste PC specs again. They won't wow anyone anylonger anyways, just I7 4790k with a 980Ti

25 minutes ago, HardAct said:

No twitterhandle here, sorry. too old for shit like that . . . 

PS: Also niticed that our sigs have been deleted and i'm to lazy to repaste PC specs again. They won't wow anyone anylonger anyways, just I7 4790k with a 980Ti

We didn't "delete" anything, we lost the entire site to data corruption and had to start completely fresh, it was lucky that we were even able to get basic user profile information (post count, join date, reputation) out.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We didn't "delete" anything, we lost the entire site to data corruption and had to start completely fresh, it was lucky that we were even able to get basic user profile information (post count, join date, reputation) out.

You're a failure for not restoring our sigs.