Saturday, January 11
11.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Minnesota Vikings (10-6)   4:35pm ET
NBC
34.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png San Francisco 49ers(13-3)
26.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Tennessee Titans (9-7)   8:15pm ET
CBS
6.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Baltimore Ravens (14-2)  

Sunday, January 12
24.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Houston Texans (10-6)   3:05pm ET
CBS
33.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Kansas City Chiefs (12-4)  
21.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Seattle Seahawks (11-5)    6:40pm ET
FOX
3.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png Green Bay Packers (13-3)   

Take note on Sunday, they are playing games later than they usually do, maybe to cater to the best coast? :thinking:

Thielen most likely out for Vikings or severly limited...but considering how amped up Diggs was last week that he wasn't getting thrown too...might not be as bad as it could be.....everything really moves through Dalvin at the line.

It's house money at this point so no pressure although the players have been pretty quiet this week and focused because they have a lot who remember what happened in Philly after the big win against the Saints.    

As a fan of the Raiders, I am somewhat shocked at how stupid so many of the media/bloggers are that are covering a single team.  If I read one more story suggesting that the Raiders should move on from Derek Carr, without proposing how they will have a viable QB, I may go postal.  Derek Carr has not demonstrated that he is an "elite QB", but by most statistics, he is in the top half of the league.  Drew Brees is the only QB who is likely an upgrade, but at 41, he may not be for long.  "Moving on" from Carr, to start Mariota or Bridgewater may sound great to the "grass is greener" crowd, but will likely have worse results.

/end rant

7 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

As a fan of the Raiders, I am somewhat shocked at how stupid so many of the media/bloggers are that are covering a single team.  If I read one more story suggesting that the Raiders should move on from Derek Carr, without proposing how they will have a viable QB, I may go postal.  Derek Carr has not demonstrated that he is an "elite QB", but by most statistics, he is in the top half of the league.  Drew Brees is the only QB who is likely an upgrade, but at 41, he may not be for long.  "Moving on" from Carr, to start Mariota or Bridgewater may sound great to the "grass is greener" crowd, but will likely have worse results.

/end rant

Sounds like Chargers fans talking about Rivers.

Ravens game was bizarre. Offense had a ton of yards and got the ball in good spots frequently and then would piss it away with turnovers, drops, and failed 4th down conversions. Sure Lamar didn’t play well but so much went wrong in a game where he was still moving the ball downfield without too much trouble. It’s a shame the racists get some footage to try and prove their idiotic point. 

And derrick Henry is a damn wrecking ball