The Seahawks lost because Pete is no longer aggressive like he used to be. He plays such a conservative offense, trusting that the defense will get stops and take the ball back if they need to. They don't do that anymore cause the defense isn't good. He used to be aggressive in letting young guys take their chance on defense, and again that isn't the case. They used shitty safeties all year rather than let their young guy take a chance. Tedric Thompson and Lano Hill shouldn't be on the roster. TT doesn't even belong in the NFL. I really hope they can get Russ some more reliable targets next year. If Metcalf and Lockett are covered, there's no one else he can trust. 

To me, the football looked like it was dead on the 36-yard line when Graham hit the ground -- and the first down marker at the top of the screen was at about the 36-yard and six inch line.  
The only replay that looked debatable to me was the zoomed in shot (where I couldn't see any of the field markings) -- where it looked like it may have been a couple of inches short of Fox's yellow-line.  However, in the previous shot, Fox's yellow-line looked like it was about a football length away from the official marker.
I'm sure the internets dissected it and proved me wrong by now.

I am all aboard the Titans bandwagon. The Ravens gave them opportunities, but you still have to give the Titans (or at least Henry) credit for running with them. It wasn't a great game, but it was fun to watch an upset like that. 

I definitely thought KC was out of the game once the score hit 24-0, and was equally sure that KC would win as soon as they got it back to 24-21, but I still thought it might be at least close.

I expect the NFC game next week to be close. I guess the 49ers are favored, but I wouldn't think by much.

Really hoping the Titans continue their crazy run. I would love a Super Bowl where I'm really excited to see a team win, even if it's just for comedy's sake.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TwinIon said:

I am all aboard the Titans bandwagon. The Ravens gave them opportunities, but you still have to give the Titans (or at least Henry) credit for running with them. It wasn't a great game, but it was fun to watch an upset like that. 

I definitely thought KC was out of the game once the score hit 24-0, and was equally sure that KC would win as soon as they got it back to 24-21, but I still thought it might be at least close.

I expect the NFC game next week to be close. I guess the 49ers are favored, but I wouldn't think by much.

Really hoping the Titans continue their crazy run. I would love a Super Bowl where I'm really excited to see a team win, even if it's just for comedy's sake.

I believe both KC and SF are 7.5 point favourites at the moment.