Ivanka Trump Is Battling Donald Trump Jr. to Run for President, ‘Has a Hissy Fit’ When He Gets Good Press: Kushner Book Author

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Families of high ranking political officials should be forever barred from running or holding office.

Doesn't the constitution state any natural born American over 35 can be president? Why should some have their right stripped? I certainly sont want either for president, but I support their right to run. 

31 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Doesn't the constitution state any natural born American over 35 can be president? Why should some have their right stripped? I certainly sont want either for president, but I support their right to run. 

I don't give a shit what the Constitution says. The very idea of dynastic political families is so antithetical to the spirit of the Constitution it should be discouraged whenever it crops up, and should be enshrined into law if necessary, even if that requires amending the document

57 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Fuck that ban them

I think my favorite meme the right shares on social media is the one that shows the timeline of Trump getting eight years, Pence getting the following eight, Ivanka getting the next eight, Don Jr getting the eight after, followed by Eric, and then Barron would be old enough by then.

They love monarchies and they don't even know it.

I don't see how Pence wins honestly.  He's got the charisma and charm of a wet blanket, is self conscious enough to not say the shit Trump says out loud, and I personally cannot see Trump campaigning with him.  Asking Trump to take a backseat to anyone other than Ivanka is something I can never see him agreeing to.  I just don't see him energizing the same number of people.

8 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I don't see how Pence wins honestly.  He's got the charisma and charm of a wet blanket, is self conscious enough to not say the shit Trump says out loud, and I personally cannot see Trump campaigning with him.  Asking Trump to take a backseat to anyone other than Ivanka is something I can never see him agreeing to.  I just don't see him energizing the same number of people.

Plus he's gay. The far right that supported Trump won't support him.