Have you been cheated on? Have you cheated?

Nokra

Cheating  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been cheated on?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever cheated on someone?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Triage said:

@Nokra sometimes it's  hard not to think what could you have done differently at least it was hard for me each time when I was young.  It was either because it was a new relationship and that person wasn't sure what they wanted, my oldest daughter's father we were together since ages 16 and 17 and his curiosity got a hold of him, one during my pregnancy last couple months where I wasn't myself then my baby took over my life. But then I thought how imperfect those people were and I didn't go off fuck someone else. So question is would YOU cheat if they didn't meet your expectations or depending on circumstances?  Or maybe the person made a dumb mistake in the heat of the moment. In my opinion don't dwell on what you could have done differently. The cheater would have cheated either way.

I really needed to hear this. Thank you, @Triage. :hug:

• Like 1

I think I have been cheated on but I don’t actually know for sure. We were breaking up anyways and she was a liar so whatever. Never cheated. Funny, the girl who I think cheated on me told everybody I cheated on her :silly:

10 minutes ago, johnny said:

I think I have been cheated on but I don’t actually know for sure. We were breaking up anyways and she was a liar so whatever. Never cheated. Funny, the girl who I think cheated on me told everybody I cheated on her :silly:

Classic Karen! :daydream:

9 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

I was cheated on, but wasn't surprised in the least bit. I'm certain any woman who'll suck your dick within 15 minutes of meeting you probably isn't the kind to stay in a relationship for any significant period of time. Probably didn't help that she was a crazy PETA vegan who was into psychic nonsense, tarot cards and shit either. Shame really, she was probably the most attractive woman I've ever been with (she was smoking hot, just insane). I only felt bad in that her life took a turn for the worst and she went down some really dark paths.

Way to assume @johnny's gender!  Asshole

2 hours ago, kittykat said:

Then how were you cheated on?

Whether you want to call it being cheated on or just hurt, that's fine.

She told me that she was going to this neighboring city to visit friends, when in fact she was going to meet up with her ex, which was her plan all along. So at the least, I feel lied to about that. But also, we had just had the discussion of what our expectations were and where things were going literally the day before, so she knew perfectly well that what she was doing was going to hurt me and she either didn't care or didn't think of it in the moment. I'm not sure which is worse.  At least she had the decency to be honest about having slept with him after the fact, rather than pretending it didn't happen. For me, the trust was completely gone, and that's all the motivation I needed to end it. 

I didn't get a lot of dating experience in my life.  My wife and I met senior year of high school and have been together ever since.  Before her I only ever had one what I would call serious relationship, and that girl cheated on me with a friend of mine.  We had started talking during the beginning of summer vacation and spent the summer together.  It was fun. Probably 4 months later we went bowling with a friend of mine.  We ended up going back to her house afterward and her parents were on a trip somewhere.  We hung out for a little bit and my friend and I left, we were in separate cars.  As soon as I was out of sight he turned around and went back to her house and they hooked up.  Apparently they had been talking for a while without my knowledge:/.  She "felt bad about it" and told me a few days later.  Lost the girlfriend and the "friend" that I had known since elementary school. Definitely felt horrible.  Losing the girlfriend was hard but I was more hurt by my friend.  I still remember the confusion going through my head of like, how have I known this dude so long and he would do something like that.  Years of a friendship for it to end with him saying " I don't know man *shrugs*...sorry" when I asked him about it.  

I've never cheated on anyone and never would.  Its just not in my dna haha.  I have kids and a wife.  I'm not looking to mess anybodys life up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eggman76 said:

I guess it might be considered cheating to many couples, but not really as much when you're in an open relationship. 

Only to religious types these days. IF your relationship is a well defined one, then there is no cheating in that arrangement. Its the secrets and the lies that ruin most open relationships with one person wanting it and the other keeping the peace by ostensibly being good with it as well. Eventually jealousy and self serving thinking takes down most. IF you're not in that camp then you are enjoying the future of relationships today, well done! :sun:

Definitely cheated in high school. Met my wife when I was 19. I have never cheated on her. Never would. We get along amazingly, we share a bunch of hobbies, like hunting, running, and weight training, She's extremely capable, she can take care of herself, she doesn't need me. If I cheated she'd be gone in a second. Rightfully so. 36 and she's still stunning. Plus she's an amazing mother. I hit the jackpot. No need to screw it up. 

I have never cheated, but I was cheated on. It ended up being one  of those cases where it seemed all our mutual “friends” knew and I never did. But after she broke it off with me it was less that she immediately began dating the other person, and more that their relationship started months before ours ended. 

It hurt less than I thought it would. Probably because she was gone by the time I found out. Everyone seemed to assume I already knew. lol

On 5/9/2019 at 4:40 PM, kittykat said:

Then how were you cheated on?

We were dating and I stopped seeing other people but I guess wasn't clear on the exclusive side. It was new and some people keep options open in a new relationship. That's what I meant.