Spider-Man is $39.59 (Standard)/$59.99 (Digital Deluxe) on PSN

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 of 3 pieces of DLC have released so far. They add a little bit of story, extra challenges, and a side quests or two. I would only get the Digital Deluxe if you are a big fan of Spider-Man and want to play through everything right away. The last DLC piece will be released next month. I'm sure the season pass will be discounted sometime after that. The other goodies included are stuff you can unlock in game; you just get them sooner with the deluxe version.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If you like the game, you''ll like the DLC. 

Sure, probably, but I'm knee deep in red dead and still have asscreed odyssey on the go, I shouldn't really be buying this at all. I'm just a weak, weak consumer, and skipping the dlc makes me feel a little empowered. I'll just buy it later for full price :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, mo1518 said:

Sure, probably, but I'm knee deep in red dead and still have asscreed odyssey on the go, I shouldn't really be buying this at all. I'm just a weak, weak consumer, and skipping the dlc makes me feel a little empowered. I'll just buy it later for full price :lol:

Buy it now at the discount and don't play it for a year or two... that's what I do :p