The Mariners

thewhyteboar

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Why do I even 

The Braves only have 2 starting pitchers if it makes you feel any better. They need to win this game to even have a chance to win the series. Kyle Wright has been better lately, but has been underwhelming for the most part. I'm assuming  that game 4 will be some sort of weird bullpen game. The BP has been absolutely nasty, though. They've only given up 1 meaningless run in the postseason. 

Altuve threw away a sure fire double play ball that would have got to 2 outs and bases empty. Instead the Rays have scored three runs, have the bases loaded, and still only one out.

Doing it to themselves again.

If there is one thing this ridiculous season has been good for, it’s the Astros rookie and second year pitchers getting big game experience instead of working in the minors. 

valdez, Urquidy, Javier will be a beast of a starting trio to deal with for the next 5 years. McCullers is a great 4th too.

11 hours ago, sblfilms said:

If there is one thing this ridiculous season has been good for, it’s the Astros rookie and second year pitchers getting big game experience instead of working in the minors. 

valdez, Urquidy, Javier will be a beast of a starting trio to deal with for the next 5 years. McCullers is a great 4th too.

You think Urquidy is going to be that good? I overpaid for him in fantasy, so I hope you're right.

3 hours ago, Joe said:

You think Urquidy is going to be that good? I overpaid for him in fantasy, so I hope you're right.

Yeah, he’s got the stuff and the mental piece to be a top of the rotation guy for most teams.

Astros going with Luis Garcia who had never pitched above single A ball until this season. Best thing the Astros have going is there ain’t too much tape on him.

Should have gone Valdez on short rest IMO

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Yeah, he’s got the stuff and the mental piece to be a top of the rotation guy for most teams.

Astros going with Luis Garcia who had never pitched above single A ball until this season. Best thing the Astros have going is there ain’t too much tape on him.

Should have gone Valdez on short rest IMO

How is the 'Stros rotation that decimated?

Btw, Urquidy is somehow the 8th best pitcher on my fantasy team. In a 14 team league lol.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

How is the 'Stros rotation that decimated?

Btw, Urquidy is somehow the 8th best pitcher on my fantasy team. In a 14 team league lol.

Injuries. It’s a big reason they struggled in the abbreviated season, they pitched something crazy like 12 rookies in just 60 games 😮

Urquidy was also out for most of the 2020 season with an injury, do not surprised he didn’t bring much to the fantasy table.

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Injuries. It’s a big reason they struggled in the abbreviated season, they pitched something crazy like 12 rookies in just 60 games 😮

Urquidy was also out for most of the 2020 season with an injury, do not surprised he didn’t bring much to the fantasy table.

Yeah, I just mean moving forward, he's still not high on the totem pole. Hopefully he can stay healthy in 2021.