The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Ever since this board opened, he's followed me around, trolling me, always trying to get a rise. I don't know why, since I never knew him from IGN or anything, but it was fucking weird. It used to be more creepy. Multiple people would call him out on it. 

So, yeah, there's backstory. I don't like the dude. 

Anyway, I'm done with this drama. If sblfilms wants to continue to ignore me, that's his prerogative. I wish him no ill will. I explained myself and that's all anyone can do. I hope he understands, but if not, I'll be okay. Keyser will be ignored in the future. 

Back to baseball, now. Go Sox!

11 minutes ago, Iculus said:

Passive aggressive shitbaggery! I get it now. You're cool with shitbags as long as they are your shitbags because you are, in fact, a shitbag.

Wait are you seriously comparing drafting a player BEFORE he commits to a crime to trading for a player AFTER he commits a crime? What the fuck?

7 minutes ago, Jose said:

Wait are you seriously comparing drafting a player BEFORE he commits to a crime to trading for a player AFTER he commits a crime? What the fuck?

Before? The best tight end in the country doesnt fall to the 4th round because every team in the league is solid at tight end. Give me a break.

34 minutes ago, Jose said:

Link to the double shooting thing. I did not know that!

You can read about it on his Wikipedia page. I don't think there was ever enough evidence to charge get the case anywhere, hence he was never charged. 

I never knew shit about him until he was convicted of the Floyd murder, since I wasn't really following football during that time. That's when I started researching him. 

My favorite baseball team's name is offensive in and of itself, so I am in no position to judge lol.

I'm more mad about the spygate bullshit than the Osuna thing, tbh. The Astros were way better regardless, but that does not make that crap okay.

17 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Man, I couldn't be happier for Price. He pitched his heart out and earned that. What a way to get your first postseason win after so many failures. 

I couldn't be happier for a lot of them. I'm trying not to be biased, but I can't imagine how anyone couldn't like these guys.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

I couldn't be happier for a lot of them. I'm trying not to be biased, but I can't imagine how anyone couldn't like these guys.

They're a fantastic, stand-up group. Just like a bunch of kids out there enjoying the game. 

After all the struggles JBJ has had at the plate this season, it's awesome to see him bust out when it counted so much. No question he earned the series MVP award. 

20 minutes ago, johnny said:

Hopefully the brewers can pull out two wins now 

I'd prefer the Brewers, just so no Kershaw. But they're capable of beating the Dodgers. Plus, that home field advantage. 

Either NL team should know by now not to troll Boston during the WS. It backfired badly on Judge and Bregman. They got cocky and they ate crow at the end. :lol: 

3 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

The JBJ haters were wrong

I prefer the Brewers because I can easily drive to Milwaukee.  If the Dodgers make it, we could have a Price vs Kershaw matchup, which would be interesting. 

Look at the far leftist ok with a final of two of the biggest payrolls in baseball. Boooooo