Hurricane Michael - 22 F-22s (maybe), USAF - 0

Tyndall Air Force Base a ‘Complete Loss’ Amid Questions About Stealth Fighters

Tyndall is home to 55 F-22 stealth fighters, which cost a dizzying $339 million each. Before the storm, the Air Force sent at least 33 of the fighters to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.  Air Force officials have not disclosed the whereabouts of the remaining 22 planes, other than to say that a number of aircraft were left at the base because of maintenance or safety reasons.

The most recent information I'm seeing is that between 4 and 10 F-22s were affected. This doesn't mean destroyed. 

My guess (sans-evidence) is that the F-22s were not flight capable due to maintenance or whatever and were stored in various hangars. I know I saw two that were in the big hangar with the QF-16s. But they looked intact. 

Take a look at Tyndall on this imagery:

https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/michael/index.html#18/30.06343/-85.57752

There's a massive hangar that's getting all the attention, and that was where several planes were stored. It took lots of damage. But there are also several other hangars around the base that are either lightly damaged, or not at all damaged. Assuming there were 2 F-22s in the big hangar, my guess is because the rest of the Raptors were stored in more hardened hangars and they just didn't have room for these two.