Housemarque (Returnal devs) teasing an announcement for tomorrow

Dodger

Man crazy it’s already time that it could be time for their next project. Returnal feels so new still. Though I did just beat it this year.

Cmonnnn Returnal 2 but now it’s no longer roguelite and instead a handcrafted third person metroidvania…

Booo. I really wish I was better at vidya because I do like it when I play it, but good lord I suck and die a lot. You got all these people that cry about how hard souls games are, I've beaten every one of those. Couldn't get passed the first boss in Returnal, the rare times I even made it that far. 

There's also an art book coming:

WWW.PENGUINRANDOMHOUSE.COM

A hardcover art book chronicling the development of the dark science-fiction time-looping rouguelike bullet hell adventure shooter! When Selene Vassos crash-lands on a mysterious alien planet...

And this animated version of the first "issue" of the graphic novel:

I thought Returnal was awesome but I absolutely sucked hard at it. It has such a cool world and gameplay but just way too difficult for my "skills" or lack there of. 

They need to have difficulty selections in rouge- lites but I guess that would take away from what that genre really is. Oh well.