Another day, another set of fake electors getting indicted. Plus: Rudy and Eastman

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The indictments cap a year-long investigation by Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes (D) into how the 2020 pro-Trump elector strategy played out in Arizona, which Biden won by 10,457 votes.

WWW.AZFAMILY.COM

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes announced Wednesday that grand jury indictments for 11 people as part of an “alternate electors” scheme to overturn the 2020 Presidential Election.

lmao owned losers

• Sicko 1
  • Hype 2

The fact that this whole subject isn’t talked about much at all is one of the many things that totally convinced me our media ecosystem is truly broken.

Every single time I’ve caught a comment to the effect of “the January 6 thing is way overblown, it was just a riot” and have had the opportunity to slip in the question “What are your thoughts on the fake electors scheme?” I invariably get “The what now?” as a response.

Then again, it was only a plot to overthrow the government by a former president, right?  You can’t expect people to keep up with every little thing. :silly:

• True 1

1 minute ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

The fact that this whole subject isn’t talked about much at all is one of the many things that totally convinced me our media ecosystem is truly broken.

Every single time I’ve caught a comment to the effect of “the January 6 thing is way overblown, it was just a riot” and have had the opportunity to slip in the question “What are your thoughts on the fake electors scheme?” I invariably get “The what now?” as a response.

Then again, it was only a plot to overthrow the government by a former president, right?  You can’t expect people to keep up with every little thing. :silly:

Not when the NFL draft is starting. Murica.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Jason said:
LAWANDCRIME.COM

The Arizona State Attorney General's Office has confirmed that former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has been served in the fake...

I think about the following clip often, but especially when I read headlines like this

• Shocked 1