The sales section on the PlayStation Store is a nightmare

More of a rant but here goes. Years ago the PlayStation Store used to have an occasional sale, now it’s basically every week. That’s fine but I really wish they could find a better way to display it all. They cram so much stuff into a giant list of icons.  It scrolls down pretty fast on the PS5 if you hold the down arrow.  I timed it just now and it takes 58 seconds to scroll from top to bottom. The icons are flying by and it still takes that long. Funny thing, I scrolled all the way down, went back up a few rows to see what cheap garbage games there were. Found one called Boaty Tanks, clicked on it, watched some gameplay (looked horrible), backed out and my PS5 crashed with an error code(CE-108262-9). Just feels weird a company as big as Sony can’t figure something better out.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, chakoo said:

:cry:I wish I could get through more than 1/64th of the switch sales page in 58 seconds. Now that is a giant cluster fuck. -.-

I was going to post the same thing last night. It's so frustrating. I can't remember the last time that I made it to the bottom of the sales page. I always get annoyed and back out about half-way through.

3 hours ago, chakoo said:

:cry:I wish I could get through more than 1/64th of the switch sales page in 58 seconds. Now that is a giant cluster fuck. -.-

2 hours ago, Derek said:

I was going to post the same thing last night. It's so frustrating. I can't remember the last time that I made it to the bottom of the sales page. I always get annoyed and back out about half-way through.

Are you familiar with dekudeals.com? It’s an extremely convenient site for Switch deals both digital and physical. 

32 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Are you familiar with dekudeals.com? It’s an extremely convenient site for Switch deals both digital and physical. 

Yes but when you're bored and just want to quickly look if there is anything interesting on sale while on your switch. =/

10 hours ago, TheLeon said:

First thing I always do is filter it to just full PS5 games then sort by best selling. It’s still a glitchy mess, but that helps to cut out a lot of the bloat. 

I wish there was an option to group the game with all its dlc and add ons together into one icon. Scrolling down and I have to see 10 pieces of dlc for Dead by Daylight. Or another 10 fighters for Dragonball Z.  It has to be worse for sales this way. You’d think they would want you to see all the games. Not give up 2 minutes in.

13 hours ago, chakoo said:

The shop from the console is awful. I try to never use it. Learn to love yourself and just buy the games directly off their site and remotely install them.

WWW.NINTENDO.COM

Score great savings with sales and deals in the My Nintendo Store. Explore discounts and special offers for games, merchandise, accessories, and...