I’m awful at making choices, decide on my next Switch purchase please.

gamer.tv

Which Switch game should I grab next?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The games!

• Pikmin 4
    • Bayonetta 3
    • Super Mario RPG

Vague desires behind each game:

Super Mario RPG - I’ve heard good things, I’ve never played it, I don’t mind RPGs and I like Nintendo.

Pikmin 4 - Enjoyed the first game on the GV (never beat it), I didn’t play 2, enjoyed the 3rd game (never beat it) and this looks like the best iteration.

Bayonetta 3 - I enjoyed the first game, loved the second and kind of want to see how it all pans out…

• Hype 1

I’ve loved what I’ve played of Pikmin 4 so far.  It’s fantastic, the perspective shift does wonders.  Plus you get caves back again, which are the best part of Pikmin 2.

Super Mario RPG is a classic.  If you like games with secrets littered everywhere, it’s the one.

Get then both?

19 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

I’ve loved what I’ve played of Pikmin 4 so far.  It’s fantastic, the perspective shift does wonders.  Plus you get caves back again, which are the best part of Pikmin 2.

Super Mario RPG is a classic.  If you like games with secrets littered everywhere, it’s the one.

Get then both?

I think in reality I’ll be picking up all games, but sometimes it’s good to have governance about which to start with. 

Super Mario RPG is probably the first Nintendo game that I regret paying full price for. If you already have it, it's fun and charming, but it's also very shallow for an RPG. I remember having a lot more fun with it when I played it on the SNES. Nostalgia factor, I think.

I haven't played it, but I would vote for Bayo 3.