NFL Week 15 - Cutletmania gets choked slam through a cage

Brian

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

But they had to sacrifice Dalton Kincaid for that to happen. :cry:

I have Allen, Cook, and Kincaid on one team and had a bad feeling Kincaid's numbers would take a hit once Knox came back.

0 points and 2 targets yesterday. :frustrated:

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

You say you're a fan of them, quickly followed up by saying their fans are savages and animals.

Lol. I'm not a die hard savage fan like them. I just observe from a far and usually want them to win. I'm not sure who I want to win it all this year. 

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

They definitely have a shot that's for sure. 

Lamar was dealt a lousy deal coming into the NFL. Guy was a freak in college yet owners bent over backwards for reasons not to draft him.  That was the year Baker Mayfield went #1 and Sam Darnold #3, Josh Rosen #10. The only guy ahead of him who was worth of a pick was Josh Allen. At the end of the first round the Ravens finally took him and he became the MVP the next year. He got hurt a couple of times which the Ravens used as an excuse to not give him a decent contract, so he literally had to twist their arm to get it done. He finally is getting paid, it would be nice to see him win it just because everything he's been through and the people who continue to doubt him to this day.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

• 1 month later...