NFL Week 15 - Cutletmania gets choked slam through a cage

Brian

8 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

2 defensive touchdowns in less than 30 seconds. 

I’ve never seen an nfl game in my entire life where the winning team almost got embarrassed to keep scoring.

Like they were committing murder in broad day light…and on tv.

It’s like the raiders, who could have easily run up 80, looked around and said, “everybody are you kidding us?  NOBODY is going to come in here and stop this.?!”

or even looked across the field and said, “chargers…please try? Please?!”

• True 1

2 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

The Los Angeles Chargers have fired coach Brandon Staley and general manager Tom Telesco amid their disappointing 5-9 season, the team announced Friday.

It must suck being a Charger player, knowing you gave it your all and you left everything you had on the field last night and it STILL just wasn't enough to save your coach's (and GM's) job.

Oh well.  

...or still wasn't enough to give up the highest one team score in NFL history because the other team remembered that they, too, once had a defenseless puppy and they didn't want to be cruel.

25 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

it's the chargers, they hire throwaway coaches because the owner is cheap. It sucks being a chargers player playing for a team that has no fanbase anymore.

In any case, Chargers always seem to have a game like that so I'm not too surprised when it happens.

Overall, fuck em. I won't shed a tear.

Staley's mom says "hi."

• Brian changed the title to NFL Week 15 - Cutletmania gets choked slam through a cage
36 minutes ago, Brian said:
FTW.USATODAY.COM

All green suit. Tan turtleneck and chain. Fedora? Oh, brother, you know this guy’s wearing a fedora.

Tommy Cutlets took a L today but his agent scored a big W

Saw someone said he looks like the Notre Dame mascot dressed up as a pickup artist.