The Boys: Season 4 (Amazon Prime) - Official Teaser Trailer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A couple GEN-V cameos (lots of rumors circulating around who's the new Black Noir!!)

Trailer and promo posters look SICK and leading towards an epic confrontation mirroring our politics once again, and I'm so here for it!!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I'm interested to see what happens this season as it felt like they were running out of steam at the end of season 3. I haven't watched Gen V yet, maybe that changes things up.

Just rewatched season 3 because it's epic AF! In terms of "running out of steam", well let's unwrap that shall we:

• Homelander openly killed a man so the fallout of that choice shall have to be addressed
  • Soon to be headpopper in chief is a major threat & moving all manner of pieces on the proverbial chessboard (alongside members of Gen-V)
  • Butcher is dying, his "Scorched Earth" tactic only got mainly his own people hurt in the process, luckily not killed. This season the odds may not be in their favor.
  • Black Noir IS dead ... yet he's back, what gives?

Let's not forget Kimiko & Frenchie's evolving relationship, Hughie may or may not be also suffering affects from Temp-V, A-Train is evolving continuously, The Deep has to die in an EPIC freaking way (because there is ZERO redemption for this POS), plus there's the matter of Homelander/Butcher's boy & how that all shakes out. Yeah we got a lot of meat on this bone still!