Feds bust "high-end brothel" network operating in Boston/Northern VA whose clients included "elected officials, tech and pharma execs, and military brass"

More Hunter Biden dong pics coming in 5...4...3...

A network of “sophisticated” high-end brothels in greater Boston and eastern Virginia provided sex for pay to “elected officials, high tech and pharmaceutical executives, doctors, military officers, government contractors that possess security clearances, professors,” and others, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

Three people were arrested in connection with operating the pricey sex shops, which required “interested sex buyers” to provide employer information and references before booking sessions with prostitutes, authorities said.

The brothels charged customers about $350 to “upwards of $600 per hour depending on the services and were paid in cash,” according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Massachusetts, which is prosecuting the defendants.

The appointments with sex workers allegedly took place in “high-end apartment complexes” where the rent was as much as $3,664, authorities said.

The brothels, which began operating around July 2020, were located in Cambridge and Watertown, Massachusetts, as well as in Fairfax and Tysons, Virginia.

The Virginia locations are close to Washington, D.C., the U.S. capital, and are located in an area that is rife with government contractors, many of whom have government security clearances.

The Boston area is home to many pharmaceutical and tech firms, as well as top financial services and law firms, as well as leading American universities.

“The investigation into the involvement of sex buyers is active and ongoing,” the office said.

In addition to politicians and military brass, business executives and government contractors, customers included “lawyers, scientists and accountants.”

“Each website allegedly described a verification process that interested sex buyers undertook to be eligible for appointment bookings– including requiring clients complete a form providing their full names, email address, phone number, employer and reference if they had one,” the U.S. Attorney’s office said.

• Haha 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Feds bust "high-end brothel" network operating in Boston/Northern VA whose clients included "elected officials, tech and pharma execs, and military brass"
1 minute ago, stepee said:

$350 for a whole hour is high end?

My first thought was, the overhead on this operation must be pretty high, so how are they making it by at 350-600 and hour? I would think the floor on such an operation would be north of a 1,000 per hour. 

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

My first thought was, the overhead on this operation must be pretty high, so how are they making it by at 350-600 and hour? I would think the floor on such an operation would be north of a 1,000 per hour. 

Thats what I’m thinking! Like these are all rich powerful people and they can’t flex $700??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Thats what I’m thinking! Like these are all rich powerful people and they can’t flex $700??

I’ve known a few people in sex work, the people who were using these services were either mid level or dumb.

Even I had to sign an NDA with my sugar mama, the fact these idiots basically gave their resume tells me all I need to know.

• Haha 2

Just now, TUFKAK said:

I’ve known a few people in sex work, the people who were using these services were either mid level or dumb.

Even I had to sign an NDA with my sugar mama, the fact these idiots basically gave their resume tells me all I need to know.

lol yeah honestly, that part of the process, makes it seem like the way they could afford to keep it running is blackmail 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

For me, the resume "requirement" and the specific locations involved points towards this being more than a simple prostitution ring.

I'm really getting the sense that there's a foreign intelligence service aspect to this.

Good to see Andrew Tate branching out.

7 minutes ago, UpvoteShittyTakesOnly said:

why does it need to be regulated

Regulations help in several ways - it mitigates the potential for sex trafficking and cuts down on the transmission of STDs.  It also keeps the women (and men) who are sex workers safe(r) from physical violence.  

11 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Regulations help in several ways - it mitigates the potential for sex trafficking and cuts down on the transmission of STDs.  It also keeps the women (and men) who are sex workers safe(r) from physical violence.  

all of those things that it supposedly helps with are already protected by laws on the books 

regulation just gonna push up the costs for independent sex workers and make it more likely that legal pimping becomes to standard

43 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

A lot of what you wrote comes across as though you assume the sex workers here are getting paid.

An operation like this, it's unfortunately safe to assume the workers don't have much choice to not talk about their clients due to circumstances outside their control. It's very unlikely say some woman working for them could just quit to go work at Starbucks.

Also...

38 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

For me, the resume "requirement" and the specific locations involved points towards this being more than a simple prostitution ring.

I'm really getting the sense that there's a foreign intelligence service aspect to this.

$350-600 is probably just in the right range of "high end" and affordable enough to keep their target audience coming back.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Someone had to be subsidizing this. 

1. I can't imagine being so sexually frustrated that if a prostitute said, "OK but I need your employers' information before we proceed", that I wouldn't run the fuck away as fast as humanly possible.

2. Haha, of course Fairfax.  Zero surprises there. :P