Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door [May 23, 2024]

Keyser_Soze

• 5 months later...

I hope this isn’t really 30fps like the footage has been or at least that it will be 60fps on Switch 2 for the future. It’s one of the best games of all time and the original was 60fps, the remake deserves to be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door [May 23, 2024]
1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

Is it seriously gonna be running at 30 FPS? After the original 20 years ago was running at 60? The trailers have a 60 FPS option, but that footage ain't 60!

Oh lord herrrrrrrre we go again 

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I guess I'm the only person on here that is ok with 30fps. My eyes aren't trained to see anything better so it's never a big deal. 

It’s not the greatest and yeah I’d like 60 a lot better but every Nintendo game that comes out @Xbob42 acts so goddamn surprised and disappointed. Bro it’s like this with every Nintendo game lol

• True 1

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

It’s not the greatest and yeah I’d like 60 a lot better but every Nintendo game that comes out @Xbob42 acts so goddamn surprised and disappointed. Bro it’s like this with every Nintendo game lol

Did you miss the part where the original ran at 60? lol

Remake downgrade for no reason. That's the Nintendo way!

Also wait, "here we go again?" When was the last time I cared about a console game being 30?

• 5 weeks later...