Chicago Style Hot dogs or New York?

stepee

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better hot dog?

If I can add kraut to the Chicago style then that is my pick. Since Chicago style places often don’t have kraut, but NY often does, it makes it very hard to decide. I guess if I really only get kraut i the NY one, then fine that’s my pick. But sometimes I find a place that does Chicago style (or I make my own) and add kraut and then it’s the best.

It should be no surprise to anyone that my thing with hot dogs is a shit ton of toppings.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Lol odd statement. I do eat my hotdogs that way. Hot dogs are not my favorite food though so it's not often I eat them. 

Well, touché. Thought I had a gotcha moment.

if I’m having two I do one only a gross amount of ketchup and the other mustard and dill relish. Hate the sweet stuff. If I’m not lazy I’ll add onions to each but I’m eating hotdogs, I’m probably being lazy. I’ll add chipotle sauce to the mustard one if I got it. Also sometimes some cheese if it’s in the fridge. Usually jalapeños havarti 

Just now, Captain Pickle said:

I’d say this is the way but to much mustard always ruins it. Fuckin subway sandwich artisans. You say just a little mustard and it’s fucking caked. Asshats

This is true you can ruin it with too much mustard, if just overpowers everything.

Typically i if I’m making it at home, I use chicken apple sausages or regular sausage/polish sausage instead of hot dogs and actually with no bun either. Just layer three sausages with tons of sauerkraut, onions, relish, and brown mustard and some shredded cheese and eat that shit with a fork.

If I feel like having a regular hot dog ass hot dog with a bun and everything then I also do Nathan’s 

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Typically i if I’m making it at home, I use chicken apple sausages or regular sausage/polish sausage instead of hot dogs and actually with no bun either. Just layer three sausages with tons of sauerkraut, onions, relish, and brown mustard and some shredded cheese and eat that shit with a fork.

That sounds pretty epic ngl.