Just had a sausage egg McMuffin and large coffee with cream from Mickey D's AMA

Biggie

• 4 weeks later...

In pretty sure I had to shit just from reading the thread title.

I would say it's all my years of alcoholism that made me hate breakfast, but I didn't like breakfast when I was a kid, either. No food down my gullet for at least 4-5 hours after I wake up.

And also I just learned that for most of human history, breakfast wasn't really a thing. Breakfast is a relatively recent invention.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:41 AM, Fizzzzle said:

In pretty sure I had to shit just from reading the thread title.

I would say it's all my years of alcoholism that made me hate breakfast, but I didn't like breakfast when I was a kid, either. No food down my gullet for at least 4-5 hours after I wake up.

And also I just learned that for most of human history, breakfast wasn't really a thing. Breakfast is a relatively recent invention.

You’re grinding my gears. Take your no breakfast ass and start a brunch thread. 

6 hours ago, Derek said:

It has been awhile, but I always thought the steak, egg and cheese bagel was fucking delicious. You get that and a hashbrown, you're ready to suck the day's D.

And shit your brains out all day. I agree, the steak, egg and cheese is really good but so greasy lol. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2023 at 9:41 AM, AbsolutSurgen said:

Controversial take -- homemade breakfast sandwiches > fast food.

I would go to a coffee shop near my old apartment and get freshly made sunny side-up egg croissant sandwiches with bacon. They cost about $6 each, but they were so good! I'd get like four of them. This was a few years ago, and I don't eat as much anymore. They also had just scrambled eggs or sunny side up, bacon, and toast, so I'd get it to go.

10 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I would go to a coffee shop near my old apartment and get freshly made sunny side-up egg croissant sandwiches with bacon. They cost about $6 each, but they were so good! I'd get like four of them. This was a few years ago, and I don't eat as much anymore. They also had just scrambled eggs or sunny side up, bacon, and toast, so I'd get it to go.

I mean most coffee shops I've been two have much better food than fast food.

That said, eggs and bacon are some of the easiest things to cook at home.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

No i had a Costco footlong hotdog with mustard/ketchup/relish/onions.

I usually go to Mickey D's on Sunday morning. Tomorrow though I will be making some scrambled egg sammies on toast with cheese.

Costco' pizza AND hot dogs are fuckin legit. Nice.

• True 1