Just had a sausage egg McMuffin and large coffee with cream from Mickey D's AMA

Biggie

• 4 weeks later...

I like McDonald's breakfast, but I find that I still feel hungry afterwards but can't actually eat anything since my stomach is full. It's a weird sensation. Doesn't stop me from powering through every now and again, though. :p Do they still do breakfast sandwiches with the McChicken in there? That was tasty.

20 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I like McDonald's breakfast, but I find that I still feel hungry afterwards but can't actually eat anything since my stomach is full. It's a weird sensation. Doesn't stop me from powering through every now and again, though. :p Do they still do breakfast sandwiches with the McChicken in there? That was tasty.

They offer something called a southern crispy chicken biscuit but its not a sandwich and its not a piece of McChicken

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Never knew this. I'm eating chicken liver for the first time tonight which I'm not sure how I feel about it. 

Yes always Sunday mornings. I had Long Horns for lunch today. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I don’t think I could get past the fact that it’s an organ. 

I thought the same. And because it's an organ it's extremely cheap to buy. It's definitely tasty. I even said to my mom, would you eat a human liver and she said yes lol. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I thought the same. And because it's an organ it's extremely cheap to buy. It's definitely tasty. I even said to my mom, would you eat a human liver and she said yes lol. 

Thats some hardcore shit

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I got 2 sausage biscuits because they were 2 for $2.79.  Put some grape jelly on them and they hit hard.

I never put grape jelly on anything sausage but if it hit hard then that's what's up. I only eat one meal a day which is dinner. 

• 2 weeks later...