Just had a sausage egg McMuffin and large coffee with cream from Mickey D's AMA

Biggie

Just scrambled up an egg with three servings of egg whites with some cheese tossed in at the end. Used the air fryer to cook up about 2 servings of mini tots and then put it all in a tortilla with some taco sauce on top. 7/10 because I had no bacon to add. 

• Hype 2

3 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I just got home from work about an hour ago. Celebrating the end of the night by drinking a hard Arizona iced tea and some beef jerky. Dinner/breakfast of champions.

Never a bad time to enjoy some beef jerky 

• True 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Biggie said:

nope. Haven't had it the last few Sundays. Been getting up and drinking a few cups of coffee and then just waiting for lunch. 

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and that fills me up until dinner. I eat one meal a day. 

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and that fills me up until dinner. I eat one meal a day. 

I take diabetes medicine and a shot so no way I can go all day without eating 

53 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ok. I know nothing about diabetes especially how you even get it. 

51 minutes ago, Nokra said:

It's evolved cooties, which you of course get from girls! Ew! 

Well if this were true I’d never get diabetes and I would be the healthiest incel on the planet. 

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Well if this were true I’d never get diabetes and I would be the healthiest incel on the planet. 

You sell yourself short. There are 7 billion people on this planet and there is a woman out there for you. You have a great personality on a forum so I can only imagine it being better in person. 

• Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You sell yourself short. There are 7 billion people on this planet and there is a woman out there for you. You have a great personality on a forum so I can only imagine it being better in person. 

While this is spot on I lack good looks and money. Bitches love both of those. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

While this is spot on I lack good looks and money. Bitches love both of those. 

I can't disagree too much there but there is someone out there that holds value in who you are in the inside. You don't have to meet a super model. 

36 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I can't disagree too much there but there is someone out there that holds value in who you are in the inside. You don't have to meet a super model. 

I don’t want an ugly bitch. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I’m not begging though. I’d rather date my hand than some unattractive female regardless of how nice she was. 

I understand. Well you will most likely be alone for the rest of your years on this planet. I am too picky myself so I have to lower my standards. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I understand. Well you will most likely be alone for the rest of your years on this planet. I am too picky myself so I have to lower my standards. 

Andrea was perfect. Pretty enough with a great personality.