I’m horny

58 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That sucks. I kinda feel bad for my husband’s best friends. They’re single guys and I seriously think one may be a virgin at 34. He’s the only one of his group of buddies who gets laid. 3 weeks in Japan with them sharing an Airbnb and we’re gonna have to send them out for a bit at least once a week. 

You know what? I know this isn't a serious thread, but I'm gonna turn it that way gorrammit.

Don't put sex on a pedestal. It's just a thing we like to do sometimes.

I'm not sure how many people I've slept with, but I can tell you that a not insignificant amount of the time, the sex was HORRIBLE, probably for both parties. Having good sex with someone requires a certain chemistry that doesn't always exist right away, and if you only ever have sex with someone once, chances are at least one of you thought it wasn't very good. If you're a dude and you think you slay every pussy that crosses your path, you're wrong. If you're a woman and you think you have that special coochie, you don't. Sex is a game of mental chemistry as much as physical. Sometimes it clicks, sometimes it doesn't.

The point is IT'S OKAY TO BE BAD AT SEX SOMETIMES. We all are. 

The more you take sex off of some sacred pedestal, the more that you can be happy with it, and that's the way to be. You're just bumping uglies with someone you find attractive, you're not auditioning for a job.

11 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

You know what? I know this isn't a serious thread, but I'm gonna turn it that way gorrammit.

Don't put sex on a pedestal. It's just a thing we like to do sometimes.

I'm not sure how many people I've slept with, but I can tell you that a not insignificant amount of the time, the sex was HORRIBLE, probably for both parties. Having good sex with someone requires a certain chemistry that doesn't always exist right away, and if you only ever have sex with someone once, chances are at least one of you thought it wasn't very good. If you're a dude and you think you slay every pussy that crosses your path, you're wrong. If you're a woman and you think you have that special coochie, you don't. Sex is a game of mental chemistry as much as physical. Sometimes it clicks, sometimes it doesn't.

The point is IT'S OKAY TO BE BAD AT SEX SOMETIMES. We all are. 

The more you take sex off of some sacred pedestal, the more that you can be happy with it, and that's the way to be. You're just bumping uglies with someone you find attractive, you're not auditioning for a job.

Wait, what did that have to do with my post?

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

It started from a response to your husband's friends being virgins and then it just went into full side tangent mode

It was definitely a tangent. :p

I know one isn't. He had a girlfriend years ago, but she was a dumbass and he dumped her and from what I gather, he just doesn't think the sex is worth putting up with the idiocy. Not that it has to be like that, but I think he just doesn't care. He's an odd hippie, rich hermit.

• Halal 1

As I’ve gotten older my libido has gone way down, much to chagrin of my partners, could also be on the fuck ton of steroids I’m currently on too, but it feels as if I’m hardly ever horny anymore and only really fucked up situations get me there.

Not a great combination.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It was definitely a tangent. :p

I know one isn't. He had a girlfriend years ago, but she was a dumbass and he dumped her and from what I gather, he just doesn't think the sex is worth putting up with the idiocy. Not that it has to be like that, but I think he just doesn't care. He's an odd hippie, rich hermit.

My brain is like a cat with a laser pointer. I'm either licking my own asshole or I'm writing a thesis on the origin of the word "biscuit" because I wonder if it has anything to do with the bay of Biscay.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

My brain is like a cat with a laser pointer. I'm either licking my own asshole or I'm writing a thesis on the origin of the word "biscuit" because I wonder if it has anything to do with the bay of Biscay.

Well does it?

24 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Well does it?

Guess: "biscuit" does come from the same etymology as the bay of Biscay. The word is clearly French origin. "Biscay" = Basque + Bay," therefore "biscuit" means something to the effect of basque bread.

I swear that is coming entirely out of my ass, I'm actually going to look that up when I get home, but if I'm right about that I demand a free game for @Bacon

• Hype 1

16 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That sucks. I kinda feel bad for my husband’s best friends. They’re single guys and I seriously think one may be a virgin at 34. He’s the only one of his group of buddies who gets laid. 3 weeks in Japan with them sharing an Airbnb and we’re gonna have to send them out for a bit at least once a week. 

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

No. 

There's plenty of women out there that would date you. I recently signed up on eharmony and plenty of fish and I'm getting tons of attention. There is a special someone out there for you but you have to make an effort. 

3 minutes ago, Derek said:

Years ago, I thought I remember you saying that you and your twin bro (:rose:) had threesomes with some girls? Did I remember that wrong? Maybe I'm just fantasizing?

I was being sarcastic. I've had plenty of sex since I lost my virginity at 18. I've had girlfriend's and had sex more times than I can count.

This is by no means me bragging but just making it crystal clear I'm far from a virgin.

30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I was being sarcastic. I've had plenty of sex since I lost my virginity at 18. I've had girlfriend's and had sex more times than I can count.

This is by no means me bragging but just making it crystal clear I'm far from a virgin.

Ahh, ok. You're a hard read. I wasn't sure. Congratulations on all of the intercourse!

• Hype 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...