McConnell may have just had a stroke in the middle of talking to the press.

7 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

To be fair I think the hang ups are primarily on mental faculties and hgh has been noted, in a few studies and I grant both the Methodology and I was problematic, to have a positive impact on that.

Yes, the issue involves mental faculties, but those are inherently linked to age to a large extent and the reality is that an age ceiling would be de-facto implemented for any evaluation that does involve mental faculties.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well at least you're not Gen Z I guess, little gif-hating shits.

Beyond my grumpy old man laughing at things they do like the center part, I think Gen Z is the best generation and they give me some very small amount of hope for mankind.

2 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Sounds like your AI has aged too much.

It may surprise you to learn that neural* plasticity loss is a very important topic in my subfield of AI (reinforcement learning) that I discuss and investigate with some regularity!

*Artificial neurons which are almost nothing like biological neurons except when you squint.

• Halal 1

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Yes, the issue involves mental faculties, but those are inherently linked to age to a large extent and the reality is that an age ceiling would be de-facto implemented for any evaluation that does involve mental faculties.

I was being overly cheeky when I said I am in favor of an age limit, I do believe the limit should be in relation to mental acuity and we are developing ways this can be turned back at a pharmacological level too. We make Nurses recertify every two years to prove their competence, I see no reason the actual movers and shakers in this nation can't be held to the same standard as someone who does your med rec.

But this country is a dumpster fire so there is no way we could actually implement that anyway.

11 hours ago, legend said:

It may surprise you to learn that neural* plasticity loss is a very important topic in my subfield of AI (reinforcement learning) that I discuss and investigate with some regularity!

*Artificial neurons which are almost nothing like biological neurons except when you squint.

Nice tiny font you ageist!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Are we even sure McConnell actually won in 2020? The guy consistently polls at a 39% approval rating, yet he somehow won by 20 points in 2020. I suspect there was foul play in the 2020 Kentucky Senatorial election.

Yes, we are metaphysically certain that McConnell won in 2020.

On 9/8/2023 at 10:30 AM, CastletonSnob said:

Are we even sure McConnell actually won in 2020? The guy consistently polls at a 39% approval rating, yet he somehow won by 20 points in 2020. I suspect there was foul play in the 2020 Kentucky Senatorial election.

Even if you poll at 39%, in a red state, you’re better than a Democrat who eats babies after aborting them to maintain the high you got from snorting coke with Hunter Biden and his harem.