‘Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for Dick Pics

1 hour ago, outsida said:

They’re all like this right!?

I mean, can you look at any of these male far right leaders and not get chills in your spine from how creepy they look? 
it’s obvious from their actions these people are utter trash. 

theres just nothing redeemable about any of them.

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Honest question... if you're bi-sexual or gay, what exactly is appealing about the conservative movement and right wing politics? I think I know the answer but... damn. And this guy is a gay minority! What the actual hell? And people take these nutjobs seriously?

It’s a life of self loathing. It can’t be anything else, they hate what they are.

unless they are rich gay conservatives, because they’re rich- and to many that’s more important than gay.

Low taxes>lgbt rights 

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Honest question... if you're bi-sexual or gay, what exactly is appealing about the conservative movement and right wing politics? I think I know the answer but... damn. And this guy is a gay minority! What the actual hell? And people take these nutjobs seriously?

I think its similar to kids who are abused and become school bullies. They feel powerless in their own lives and swinging to the right gives them an control over others even if it means pushing down your own. 

• True 1

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

"Surely the leopards won't eat MY face!"

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I can only convey the answer that I received from a gay man who I worked with a little over 20 years ago who was unabashedly a Republican when I asked him this question:

"The Republicans want to keep my taxes low.  That's good enough for me."

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I can only convey the answer that I received from a gay man who I worked with a little over 20 years ago who was unabashedly a Republican when I asked him this question:

"The Republicans want to keep my taxes low.  That's good enough for me."

In short, "Fuck you, got mine."