George Anthony Devolder Santos had a helluva day today!

Did you have a day like George Anthony Devolder Santos?  No, of course you didn't!

First, he struck a deal with Brazilian prosecutors where he admitted to committing just a teeny, tiny bit o' fraud -- and lettuce be real, who among us hasn't?  Let he who is without sin cast, etc. etc. 

230324102953-george-santos-010623-file.j
WWW.CNN.COM

Prosecutors in Brazil have agreed to a deal with Rep. George Santos in a case in which he is accused of defrauding a Rio de Janeiro area clerk of $1,300 over clothes and shoes in 2008, documents obtained by CNN show.

Prosecutors in Brazil have agreed to a deal with Rep. George Santos in a case in which he is accused of defrauding a Rio de Janeiro area clerk of $1,300 over clothes and shoes in 2008, documents obtained by CNN show.

A petition from Santos’ attorney requesting a deal says Santos would agree to formally confess to the crime and pay damages to the victim, a Rio de Janeiro area clerk, as is required under Brazilian law.

A memo from prosecutors agreeing to the deal last week asked the defense for assurances they have the ability to contact the victim to repay him before the deal is finalized.

Then, he totally forgot which party he represents in Congress!

4030ed7a06a34ede86f53adabbaf0813.jpg?str
THEHILL.COM

Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) introduced a bill Friday that would prevent federal aid from going to countries that have laws that discriminate against women or criminalize LGBTQ people. “Discriminati…

Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) introduced a bill Friday that would prevent federal aid from going to countries that have laws that discriminate against women or criminalize LGBTQ people.

“Discrimination against both women and the LGBTQ community is unacceptable,” Santos said in a statement. “My bill will send a clear message that the United States will not offer federal aid to countries found to be violating the rights of individuals based on sexual orientation.” 

“We as a nation have a responsibility to stand up for the human rights of all people, regardless of race, religion, or sexual orientation.”

Man, I wish I had as productive a day as George Anthony Devolder Santos!

20 hours ago, CayceG said:

I am so sorry to break the containment here, but GADS has come out with another banger. 

"Awesome, gnarly looking suit. Love the orange."

Not to be a pedant... but it's not going to be orange and black/blue, it's going to be white.

4 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

He was born in Kenya 

Im so confused, because I only did a quick search, but it said his parents were brazilian and emigrated to the US, where he was born and lived till middle school. But to be honest, the whole of his history seems hard to pin down. 

• Guillotine 1