Anti-LGBTQ+ Lt. Gov. of the great state of Tennessee caught being gay

Screen-Shot-2023-03-08-at-2.52.20-PM.png
TNHOLLER.COM

UPDATE TO THIS STORY: Lt. Governor Randy Mcnally has issued a statement blaming us for calling out his hypocrisy - but, importantly, not denying he's the one who made these comments, not claiming he was hacked, and not blaming an underling. You can watch our interview with Franklyn, the man in the p

This is on top of TN Governor Lee making public drag shows illegal even though he himself used to take part in drag.

Lt. Governor Randy McNally was caught frequently commenting on another man's suggestive Instagram photos from his verified account.
His press team says "he has no intention of stopping."

Seems like he'd be a cool dude if he stopped being a hateful little shit.

I’m definitely at the point where I’m over “haha anti gay person is GAYYYYYY” it’s just sad like this whole system that to fit in the easiest way to not show the part of yourself that people around you consider an abomination is to be against your own identity - kind of creating this monster that helps repeat the cycle.

People should though be smart enough to look at the whole cluster fuck of backwards progression going on in that state, see that their own leaders don’t believe what they are feeding them, and that maybe they should stop believing it as well.

But I don’t think they care about that, or if this is guy is gay but against people being gay, that just makes him a good gay or “model gay” because he’s on their side and does the “right” thing and keeps it behind closed doors. Because a lot of homophobic people I think are also fine with people being gay as long as they never have to hear about it or see it. 

The problem is the people who support these assholes just don’t want people to be gay, and as long as people like this continue to support THEIR agenda then something like this doesn’t move the needle either way.

Its just more sad events playing out due to our shitty culture.

• Halal 1

46 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’m definitely at the point where I’m over “haha anti gay person is GAYYYYYY” it’s just sad like this whole system that to fit in the easiest way to not show the part of yourself that people around you consider an abomination is to be against your own identity - kind of creating this monster that helps repeat the cycle.

Mockery and shame is a huge piece of why people hide parts of themselves from others. I’m sure people enjoy this, but it doesn’t seem productive.

34 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Mockery and shame is a huge piece of why people hide parts of themselves from others. I’m sure people enjoy this, but it doesn’t seem productive.

I mean...I don't think we're making fun of this Lt. Gov for being gay. We're pointing out that he's a horrible person (regardless if he's gay), and especially because he's behind things that are harmful to his own identity. 

56 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

In fairness, in cases like this, they hide a part of themselves because their family, friends, and/or constituents are bigots. There wouldn't be any mockery if he was an openly gay politician. Well, there might be, but that hate would come from the very people whose vote he wants.

4 minutes ago, unogueen said:

You have a society where sticking out like a sore thumb is still sticking out, and it's encouraged. At the end of the day the belief is that cash cushions everything but history has a way of falling apart.

Boy I really wish I knew what this post meant 

• Haha 1