Can We Take a Moment to Celebrate the Fact that D1P Has Triumphed for 13+ Years!

SoberChef

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Wade is also getting closer to that 50! Most of us are mid 30’s-early 40s now I think.

Yea. Wade is mid late 40's and vic is 46 i believe. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Its not easy being this immature at this age

I honestly don't think you ever come off as immature. 

It's good to see how long D1P has lasted. It's one of the rare remaining forums where you feel like part of a (weird) community rather than just a small voice in the noise.

I stopped using the discord for much of anything because it seemed like much of it became awkward drama and inside jokes that I wasn't in on. I should make more of an effort.

1 hour ago, Slug said:

It's good to see how long D1P has lasted. It's one of the rare remaining forums where you feel like part of a (weird) community rather than just a small voice in the noise.

I stopped using the discord for much of anything because it seemed like much of it became awkward drama and inside jokes that I wasn't in on. I should make more of an effort.

Discord is complete and utter shit from my experience. Wut and Andrea completely trashed the place.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If you mean around 5 people post memes on the discord a couple times a day then sure it's more active than here!

Well that escalated.

30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Discord is complete and utter shit from my experience. Wut and Andrea completely trashed the place.

Guess I didn't miss much, for better or worse to my sanity at the time.

• True 1

57 minutes ago, darkness35 said:

What about the community threads section that got implemented a few months ago?  Did that just end up dying out?

I'll be honest I never noticed those. They might be awesome.  I've never checked out threads feature on any discord server. I figured that's what the boards were for.

1 hour ago, Slug said:

I'll be honest I never noticed those. They might be awesome.  I've never checked out threads feature on any discord server. I figured that's what the boards were for.

It's  a weird ass feature that creates a new channel essentially. If anyone had ever used it it must have been very briefly.

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's  a weird ass feature that creates a new channel essentially. If anyone had ever used it it must have been very briefly.

Depends on how organized the communities are.  If you're doing specific projects for different departments/issues/topic it works for what it's worth.