Some people here said this was impossible...

Remarkableriots

hypatia-h_ae911ffacc54b8d328010be03ce55b
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

McDonald's says Fort Worth, Texas-area restaurant has conveyer belt to deliver drive-thru orders, rather than human workers.

Man I would probably love this.  The few times I go to Mcdonalds I usually customize the sandwich.  No matter which store I go to the order is wrong usually 50% of the time.  It's not even a hard order! A McDouble: no ketchup, no mustard, add lettuce, add Mac sauce.  It's a cheaper big mac with no lame 3rd piece of bread.  

14 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Man I would probably love this.  The few times I go to Mcdonalds I usually customize the sandwich.  No matter which store I go to the order is wrong usually 50% of the time.  It's not even a hard order! A McDouble: no ketchup, no mustard, add lettuce, add Mac sauce.  It's a cheaper big mac with no lame 3rd piece of bread.  

I want to try ordering a few “Darkstar’s” now

4 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Lol. I wish you luck. The worst is when they make it like I said....but they put ketchup on too. I'm positive they do it on purpose to sabotage the burger. You don't mix Mac sauce and ketchup!

Ive has my share of weird picky fast food orders especially as I usually want like triple the cheese they give, and from a decade not eating non fish meat, I fully expect them to screw it up! Deviating at all runs a super high risk. I feel like if I doordash it special they might be looking at it and pay more attention. 

I think I’d probably order it like “mcdouble with ONLY mac sauce, pickles, lettuce, onion”  I find stating “with only” gets me the best results. I mean yeah it’s custom but technically shouldn’t be difficult at all to accomplish. I think robots are going to be much better at this so yeah I like it.

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think I’d probably order it like “mcdouble with ONLY mac sauce, pickles, lettuce, onion”  I find stating “with only” gets me the best results. I mean yeah it’s custom but technically shouldn’t be difficult at all to accomplish. I think robots are going to be much better at this so yeah I like it.

onion rings spit in food GIF

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...