The Progressive Liberal... A Wrestler with BALLZ

I... don't even know how to react to this

221121130041-pro-wrestling-politics.jpg?
WWW.CNN.COM

Back in the late 1980s, when Beau James started pro wrestling, the crowds came for a show between good and evil, to see a story about heroes and villains, to enjoy the bouts and then go home.

This guy is ballsy and crazy... he may be in real danger here. One of the bigger wrestling promotions needs to hire him immediately.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Holy shit no offense but this might be the whitest thing I have seen in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Dude said he got rocks thrown at him and was threatened with a fucking knife! I mean they KNOW wrestling isn't real right? RIGHT???

Rassling is srs business!

They took his job!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You heard this before??? This is new to me!

Yeah, I remember reading a story when this first was a thing, and I think it was in 2016, and they started this whole thing. So when I saw the story popping up again, I first thought it was weird because I thought I already heard the story. But looks like I only heard the beginning of the story!

17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I... don't even know how to react to this

221121130041-pro-wrestling-politics.jpg?
WWW.CNN.COM

Back in the late 1980s, when Beau James started pro wrestling, the crowds came for a show between good and evil, to see a story about heroes and villains, to enjoy the bouts and then go home.

This guy is ballsy and crazy... he may be in real danger here. One of the bigger wrestling promotions needs to hire him immediately.

The bigger companies don't want real heat anymore. Too many lawsuits or social media scandals waiting to happen.

This reminds me a lot of what Cornette was doing with the Ganstas in Smokey Mountain back in the 90's.