Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 - All Trailers Posted

Keyser_Soze

2 minutes ago, The def star said:

I want to be excited for Overwatch 2 but it looks like a new season rather than a sequel. 

Like I said, making it Free to play makes it less of a punch in the nuts. Now it doesn't matter, you can just play it and leave the old one behind.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

So is Microsoft going to make OW2 and Diablo IV Xbox exclusive? Is that a safe assumption at this point?

The end of the trailer said Xbox and PC, no mention of other consoles but they generally don't do that in console specific presentations anyway, so you'll have to wait and see!

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

So is Microsoft going to make OW2 and Diablo IV Xbox exclusive? Is that a safe assumption at this point?

According the latest MS pronouncement on the Activision-Blizzard acquisition, they will not be making any existing IPs that have communities on non-Xbox/PC platforms to be exclusive.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Like I said, making it Free to play makes it less of a punch in the nuts. Now it doesn't matter, you can just play it and leave the old one behind.

I wasn't worried about it costing any money since they have said if you own Overwatch 1 you get Overwatch 2 PVP. I'm just not excited to play it.

Just now, The def star said:

I wasn't worried about it costing any money since they have said if you own Overwatch 1 you get Overwatch 2 PVP. I'm just not excited to play it.

I hadn't heard that. Most of my dislike was it wasn't too different and you had to pay on top. Now it doesn't really matter. If it runs and looks better without you noticing and it's free 🤷‍♀️