Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities (Netflix horror anthology series, October 25) - Official Trailer

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities (Netflix horror anthology series, 2022) - "First Look" trailer
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities (Netflix horror anthology series, October 25) - Official Trailer
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a Panos Cosmatos (Beyond the Black Rainbow, Mandy) directed episode which I'm super interested in, and I've heard the Ana Lily Amirpour (A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night, The Bad Batch, Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon) directed episode is excellent, so I'll definitely be watching. Guillermo Navarro directs the first episode (del Toro's cinematographer who directed some of the best episodes of Hannibal) and Vincenzo Natali (Cube, Cypher, Nothing, Splice, Haunter, In the Tall Grass) directs the second episode (also directed some of the best episodes of Hannibal), both of which I'm also interested in. There's also a Catherine Hardwicke directed episode that could be interesting (she did Thirteen, Lords of Dogtown, The Nativity Story, Twilight, Red Riding Hood, Plush, Miss You Already and Miss Bala). Quite an eclectic group of directors. Del Toro himself doesn't direct any episodes, but he co-writes on the first and last episodes (there are 8 episodes total).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SimpleG said:

I watched it all, most of them were trash with a few good ones sprinkled in.

Some were good, some were comedically bad, all were entertaining. 

The one with Ron Weasley and the rat had me in stitches. The painting one was also hilarious, particularly that they showed the time jump by just giving all the younger characters mustaches. 

The autopsy was fantastic.