Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma Gameplay" trailer

Keyser_Soze

Ok so it,won’t let you change to classic controls until chapter 2. So I changed them. Only thing is when I press R1 for heavy punch and press R2 for heavy kick my dude just stands there. He doesn’t punch or kick. What’s up with that? All the other buttons work for punches and kicks. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Ok so it,won’t let you change to classic controls until chapter 2. So I changed them. Only thing is when I press R1 for heavy punch and press R2 for heavy kick my dude just stands there. He doesn’t punch or kick. What’s up with that? All the other buttons work for punches and kicks. 

Oh yeah I forgot you need to start with modern how dumb. Huh that’s strange. I can’t think of any reason why that would be. I set mine so triangle and circle would be heavy and r1/r2 are medium and all six work for me.

30 minutes ago, stepee said:

Oh yeah I forgot you need to start with modern how dumb. Huh that’s strange. I can’t think of any reason why that would be. I set mine so triangle and circle would be heavy and r1/r2 are medium and all six work for me.

I see what I did wrong. I have to change it under avatar settings. 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Isn't Chipotle food poisoning central?  Never gonna go there.

Any place that has food that sits out in those little tin pans for hours, or has 16 years olds working in the kitchen is a major food poisoning risk, chipotle has both soooo yeah.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Has anyone tried out online? I’m sure I’ll get rekt. 

It's the best time to play. Massive player base and they'll match you with other beginners. 

I'm slightly over .500 I think. 

Under-hyped thing about this game is that it tracks your skill for each character individually, so if you're great with Kim but suck with Ryu, you won't be matched with good players until you prove yourself with Ryu. That allows you to experiment with other characters with a lot more confidence than before. 

• Halal 2

9 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

It's the best time to play. Massive player base and they'll match you with other beginners. 

Under-hyped thing about this game is that it tracks your skill for each character individually, so if you're great with Kim but suck with Ryu, you won't be matched with good players until you prove yourself with Ryu. That allows you to experiment with other characters with a lot more confidence than before. 

That's fucking awesome.

49 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

My main will be E. Honda

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Has anyone tried out online? I’m sure I’ll get rekt. 

I've got a long answer and short answer for this.

Short answer: I haven't yet but feel like I'm close to doing so soon. I'm labbing, sort of, just trying to get the hang of the controls

Long answer: Like you, I'm mostly a Tekken guy. I had always dabbled with Street Fighter but nothing serious. However, when Tekken 3 came along I got really into that and had friends coming over to my house to play it almost every day. I never had anyone to play SF with. One of the big things with Tekken is you can buffer moves so for a dummy like myself the game just feels easier to play. Street Fighter requires very quick and precise inputs so I'm trying to get used to that, because I want to really play this game somewhat well. I've finished almost all of the Manon combo trials and I think once I get that down I may be ready to go and forget all the fundamentals I learned during training. :p

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

My main will be E. Honda

He's top tier in this game. Enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I’m horrible. Do you use the left analog stick or D-pad?

I'm so intimated by fighting games. Especially playing someone online. I'd get fucked so good. I haven't played a fighting game since Soul Calibur in 1999.