Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma Gameplay" trailer

Keyser_Soze

2 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Really hyped for this. Haven’t been hyped for Street Fighter since IV. 

7 minutes ago, Hurricane Game said:

You and I both!

Feels good being hyped for a SF game again!

SF5 turned out pretty good if you were to just get a complete version of it today but the weak launch and being a pretty safe sequel in general dimmed it’s impact for me.

Also do a new Rival Schools with this same single player concept except it’s persona but fighting game gooooooo

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stepee said:

SF5 turned out pretty good if you were to just get a complete version of it today but the weak launch and being a pretty safe sequel in general dimmed it’s impact for me.

There was certainly a turnaround when the producers of this game (SF6) took over SFV sometime around season 3 I want to say. They actually changed a lot of the mechanics and made the characters fun. That being said if you never play it online it is still not a good game even if you get all the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC, 02 June 2023) - Character Guides/Character Themes videos posted
51 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Why are modern game menus so up their own ass you can barely decipher what is what and what should be the simplest things to do take a Google search to learn where to go?

Perhaps you should have played the other Betas and left feedback as such. 🤔

16 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm fairly certain that Tekken 8 is gonna be an early 2024 release.

Luckily that one won’t even be the one I’m looking forward to the most next year :P

Assuming Fatal Fury is next year. I’ll get Tekken but it will just be to tide me over until Soul Calibur.

share-en.png
WWW.STREETFIGHTER.COM

Take this quiz and find out which fighter from SF6 best suits you! Whether you're a fighting game rookie, a casual enjoyer, or a veteran player who already has a favorite character set in mind, try this quiz out! You might be surprised with the results!

I got JP. :p

(and modern controls)

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC, 02 June 2023) - "Launch" and "Your Story" trailers

Added Cammy to the Character Guides poat.

PC benchmark tool

The STREET FIGHTER 6 Benchmark Tool monitors gameplay on the STREET FIGHTER 6 demo and calculates a score that indicates your PC's performance.

The results of the benchmarking will be shown as follows, with a score of 91 or above demonstrating that your PC can play the game with ease.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC, 02 June 2023) - PC benchmark tool released