Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma Gameplay" trailer

Keyser_Soze

• 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC, 02 June 2023) - Pre-Order Trailer

I was nervous to play a match of this all weekend because all I've been seeing is super sweaty matches. But I got matched up with a guy who probably knew as little as I did and had some fun. I was playing a Juri because I couldn't wrap my head around some other characters. Those those nasty feet. I'll be looking forward to actually get to know what I'm doing by the time the game officially comes out. :p

Also, game is kind of broken at 4k. Like the CA and player intros and stuff run in slow motion but the rest of the game runs fine. Really strange. Knock it down to 2k and it works fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC, 02 June 2023) - Gameplay Showcase hosted by Lil Wayne announced for 4/20 @ 1500 Pacific/1800 Eastern
9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Single player is looking good. This looks like a game everyone can play not just fighting game nerds. @stepee

@best3444 Single player demo available now

Im ready for a real AAA feature rich Street Fighter launch! Crazy what a better place Capcom is in all around than when SF5 came out on a Sony subsidized shoe string budget.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC, 02 June 2023) - Gameplay Showcase video posted, PS4/PS5 demo now available (Xbox/PC release - April 26)