Rockstar officially confirms that "active development" of the next GTA game is "well underway", new-gen consoles version of GTA V to release on March 15

Commissar SFLUFAN

On 2/5/2022 at 7:03 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

Sure ok. It's still Liberty City which is the GTA U's stand in for NY. I don't know what the stand in for Chicago would be called? Windy City? Now that you mention it... why not Detroit? That would be a good one too!

I like the idea of Detroit. They could even work in international story in there, crossing over between Michigan and Canada. 

And once you're in Canada, you can literally do whatever you want, since the police there would be too polite and think it rude to interrupt your chaos. 

23 hours ago, Ominous said:

Why is GTA Online a thing? I don't get why it's popular at all.

I've spent the odd 30 minutes to an hour every few years looking in on what people do in GTAO and it's fucking nothing.

The most "entertaining" thing people do is RP shit that's basically a Roblox or Minecraft channel but for teens instead of tweens.

4 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

In this version of GTA the enemy will be WOKE culture, antifa, whistleblowers, LGBTQ, and domocrat party 

I don't see that happening with a GTA game.   The new Saints Row is being accused of some of that though.  If the new SR is fun, I'm playing it, even if I'm not crazy about these new Saints.