People so afraid of dying, they completely quit living

Biggie

10 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

My wife's cousin drove up from Florida to visit, he got here on Wednesday. Wed night he got a fever of 102 degrees. Got tested, positive for Covid.

Had Christmas eve dinner at my parents house yesterday which I usually enjoy...but it was very messy this year. Have a sister with a drug addiction. Can't hold a job, car in desperate need of a repair, hasn't paid car insurance for 3 months, car registration is expired, all she wants to do is door dash.

Then my 80 year old grandma.... had some bathroom... issues I guess you could say. I won't go into too many details but we asked if everything was OK or if she needed anything, but she insisted everything was totally fine, all while none of us could breathe for the last half hour she was there and the bathroom was left in an absolute mess. 

Last night a neighbor brought over tamales that look just like what @sblfilms posted. They were amazing! Today was a lot better and more relaxing. Had some family members over. Everybody was vaccinated, some had their boosters, but there was a lot of talk about how many friends of theirs have tested positive this week with Covid. 

Man that is some rough shit, sorry man. Glad today was better though. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

My wife's cousin drove up from Florida to visit, he got here on Wednesday. Wed night he got a fever of 102 degrees. Got tested, positive for Covid.

Had Christmas eve dinner at my parents house yesterday which I usually enjoy...but it was very messy this year. Have a sister with a drug addiction. Can't hold a job, car in desperate need of a repair, hasn't paid car insurance for 3 months, car registration is expired, all she wants to do is door dash.

Then my 80 year old grandma.... had some bathroom... issues I guess you could say. I won't go into too many details but we asked if everything was OK or if she needed anything, but she insisted everything was totally fine, all while none of us could breathe for the last half hour she was there and the bathroom was left in an absolute mess. 

Last night a neighbor brought over tamales that look just like what @sblfilms posted. They were amazing! Today was a lot better and more relaxing. Had some family members over. Everybody was vaccinated, some had their boosters, but there was a lot of talk about how many friends of theirs have tested positive this week with Covid. 

Really sorry to hear that. God bless.

• Like 1